"Hey, Secretary Chin!" I immediately stopped her when she was about to come out!

I don't know what to call her!

I was so nervous!

I almost called her, love!

I'm not used to calling her formally, but we're not that close anymore for me to call her anything!

"Yes, b-boss?" She answered me coldly and she still looked away!

Did I really hurt you? You can't even look at me.

"Give it to Xi." I immediately handed her the folder!

That's not really important but I suddenly called her!

So weird!

"K." that was her only answer!

"Thank you, Miss Chin." I thanked her with a smile, even though I wanted to sink into the wall with so much shame!

Callih was just looking at us like she was gossiping!

It was a mistake I made!

I wish I didn't call her!

After a days, we still treat each other the same way, ignoring and frowning!

I had badtrip one day when I saw that she was with another man and they were really happy!

I decided to talk to Xi secretly at that time! I was relieved to know that it was just their friend but I was uncomfortable seeing her happy with another man!

"This is where you live?" Callih suddenly asked Garrette.

Sinasabi ko na, interview na naman!

"Yes."

"You're his secretary, Lei?"

I saw Garrette as if she wasn't really interested!

She also looks like she's cursing Callih!

"I'm going to live here for a while, is it okay?" Callih asked Garrette.

"Of course, if you want you can live here-rather...-in my room hehe. I'll leave later!" Garrette answered.

I was just in the middle of them listening, it looks like Garrette is still ashamed of us!

You might have thought that Callih and I are together, but you were wrong my love! Hahahaha

"No, no need to do that. I will sleep in Lei's room." Callih suddenly answered!

I was surprised when Callih said that she would only sleep in my room!

No, I don't like you with me hahaha! I will sleep in the living room.

"Okay." Garrette answered sparingly.

I just listen to them.

I still looked gossipy.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Callih suddenly asked Garrette so she suddenly stopped drinking.

"Hehe noth-!"

"Of course, she has." I interrupted what she was going to say and I laughed in disgust.

"Of course you're beautiful, dear."

"It's nice, isn't it?"

"Abandoned." Callih glanced at me. "Joke!" she immediately took it back.

"Who?"

"Actually, Lei is my ex-fiancee." Callih opened our past!

I was immediately stunned by what she said!