Prologue

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is the updated version. August 7, 2021.

However, I noticed that after editing, there were errors with saving. I apologize for the letter errors and spacing errors. I will edit this once more. Thank you for your patient.

This story is not affiliated with UST/ADMU/FEU/DLSU/UP/ other universities.

***

The CEO's Secretary by shanangxx2005. All Rights Reserved 2021-2022🖤

WARNING!!!!

1. MASAMA ang UGALI ng AUTHOR (charoottt slight lang)
2. I WISH you ENJOY READING ^_^.

SUPER THANK YOUUUU!!!!🖤 GODBLESS US ALL!!!🖤

d^_^b

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING:

Facebook: Shane Domenden
Instagram: shanangxx2005

Thanks a loottt shanangliess!!! d^o^b🖤

-shanangxx

----------------

© All Rights Reserved.
shanangxx2005 2021.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I took a deep breath before I glared in front of her crying.

“When you walked away, I wasn't hurt. I even proud of you...for taking the courage to cut me off out of your life, for choosing yourself over me, for choosing your peace over my love that was no longer healthy for you but even caused you more chaos.” I wiped my tears.

“Love, I’ve always been proud of you. And I know you knew. Just keep walking and never look back at me again. You deserve the sort of freedom. You do deserve to grow independently—without me.”

It’s hard to let go of the person you’ve loved for so long. It's hard to say goodbye to each other because I can't do anything because our relationship is no longer healthy.

She just stared at me as she bit her lip to stop sobbing.

I don't want to hurt you again, love.

“If our memories would soon haunt you again, tempting you to come back, just don't. Look forward and head on. Something better awaits for you there. Something brighter and hopeful.”

I came to hug her so she hugged me tightly back and no more she suppressed the sob she had suppressed earlier.

“And as for me, I’ll be fine. I will be. Let's both heal ourselves—away from each other—away from our past which taught us how it's way better to walk alone.” I kiss her forehead. “Thank you for the memories.” I smiled at her even though I really wanted to shout out the pain I was feeling so much right now. I looked up at her before wiping away the tears that had been falling on her cheeks.

“I love you, okay? Don't worry after this, hindi mo na ako makikita.” I whispered to her and gently kissed her lips.

I don't want to say this but this is what we both need now. Because even though, I want to rest first, I want to quit work first!
“You’re now free, love.” I tried to smile at her and immediately turned my back on her because I couldn't take it anymore, it was so fucking hurt!

Fuck! it's so hard to let go of you!

I might be awake, but I'm dead inside.

I immediately went into my room and closed it immediately. Even here I can still hear cries. I want to go and hug her tightly, because she has nothing to lean on!

I'm so down now, I don't even have anyone to approach me right now.

You will always be my constant in this fast changing world, my moonter.

Setting you free isn't easy. But I think I need to accept the fact that you and me, ended this way. That you turn your next page without me. If you did it for the best, for us. Then the only thing I could do is to play my role!

Until we meet again, my moonter baby.

__________________________________