CHAPTER 50

A/N

I thought it was only 2 chapters left but because naganahan ako magsulat so I added another chapter to become 50 chapters in all. This is how I make up for it taking me so long to update hahaha! I hope you'll enjoy, shananglies!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ha??

God bless 💛🌻

-shanang
__________________________________

After everything happened, I'm fine. Everything is okay.

I hope she's okay. I hope she is happy.

But for me, I hope she hasn't forgotten me yet.

I'm fine, but I haven't forgotten her. I lost time with her, I don't take care of her like I don't have a girlfriend, I admit that it was all my fault. I was tired but she was more tired of understanding me!

I'm really sorry.

This is the day I will return to Philippines to continue what I've started. Now I'm temporarily with Callih which is my ex-fiancee.

We have fixed everything, we're still friends like nothing happened. I respect her as Dad's secretary and as my sister.

"You ready?" She asked me with a grimace.

"As always! Hahaha!"

Daddy is coming back here in California. It's not new to me after arriving at my company that they were all waiting at the entrance to meet us.

I miss them, huh!

Hindi manlang ako sinalubong ng mga famous 'kong kaibigan!

Shouting here, there, is not new. At least that's how they think of me. I don't know why I'm nervous and I've been looking around for a while now.

I admit, I'm excited to be back. I was excited to see the girl I hadn't seen in a long time but she wasn't here.

Where is she?

I was surprised when Ashanthy and I met each other's eyes but I didn't show it. She was smiling. I also noticed the person next to her who I thought was Garrette but turned out to be Allyson.

They didn't change anything, they're still beautiful hahaha!

That's why the two fell immediately!

But, Moonter is still more beautiful hahahaha!

I was about to open the bathroom door when it suddenly opened and spit out Garrette who was surprised to see me standing outside!

Fuck!

Hindi ko pinahalata na gulat rin ako!

What if binuksan ko 'yun ng walang katok?? Paganahin mo naman utak mo, Lei!

Marami rin ang nagbago sa kanya!

Napakaganda mo parin, huh!

She grew taller and her nose became more pointed even though it was thin and a little small. Her face is smooth and she is even whiter! Her body is now even better than before.

She has blonde hair and still has strands left!

She didn't look at me and looked away immediately before passing me!