CHAPTER 17

LEI'S POV,

I am now walking in the parking lot and busy reading the documents given by Xi.

Huminto muna ako sa paglalakad ng muntik na akong mabangga.

Fuck you Xi, there's no nothing important in the documents I almost crashed, stupid!

A women came out with a raised eyebrow and looked at me badly. She's wearing an office attire and she looks clean. Tall and smooth. Nice pony-hair, no doubt she's beautiful. It also has thick eyebrows and long eyelashes. Her nose is perfect and her lips are red.

"Magpapakamatay ka ba?! Ha!" she shouted me disgusting.

She was very stressed.

"Sorry, I didn't see you coming, Miss." I answered formally and I just turned around for a moment and went straight to the elevator.

She was new here, I think.

She's so interesting.

Hindi muna ako dumiretso sa opisina at pinuntahan ang gagong kaibigan ko.

"Xi!" pasigaw na tawag ko sa kaibigan ng makarating ako sa employees room.

"What is it, bro?" ngisi niya sa'kin.

"What the fuck is that document. There's no important at that! You bastard!" matalim na tingin ko sa kanya.

He laughed and took the document from me!

Bwisit!

I turned and went straight to my office.

"Garrette Louisa Chin." I read her name.

She couldn't look me in the eye because she didn't think I was the CEO of WIC.

Kung sigawan ako kanina, akala mo kung anak ni satanas!

She trembled with nervousness so much that she was like a worm in her chair, galaw ng galaw.

"Okay, I'll hire you to be my Personal Secretary." I immediately said and smiled widely, but I immediately lost my thoughts.

She's prettier when she's smiling.

"Where is my office, boss?" she asked me as she entered my office to send me coffee.

"Beside me."

"Is it mine, boss?" she asked in shock.

"Yes, you can come in whenever you want." I answered.

She immediately went to her table and checked the items.

"Come with me." Xi stopped when Garrette came out.

Para siyang timang, palaging nagugulat!

As we walked, the two behind were whispering.

I don't know if Xi is stupid, bubulong na ngalang naririnig pa!

"Asshole." I commented and got on the elevator.

Speaking of the Demon, that girl is here again!

Really, Khae!

Xi and Yass giggled as I cut my food so I glanced over at them. Xi snorted at Garrette who was close to exploding in annoyance. She was difficult to cut the beef so I just gave mine.

She was order the food, but she's still having trouble in slicing, stupid.

"E-eh hehe...ako nalang, boss." nahihiyang kuha niya sa plato sa'kin kaya tinapik ko ang kamay niya.