CHAPTER 45

A/N:

SORRY SA LATE UPDATE, BTW BABAWI AKO. TATAPUSIN KO NA THIS TCS <33 GUYS DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW AND VOTE HA? MWEHEHE

-shanang

WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED SCENES AND EFFECT. LOL.
d--,bv

"Nasa opisina ka para mag-trabaho!" angil ko sa kanya!

"I'm now working, love."

"Hindi sa katawan ko, kundi sa...trabaho mo sa loob ng kumpanya!" tinignan ko siya ng masama!

Hindi ko na alam, siguro nga sakit na niya ang pagiging manyakis!

"Trabaho ko din ito, Mrs. Garrette Louiza Chin-Watson!"

He started massaging my breasts before he pulled me closer to the end of the sink!

Dede ko talaga ang kina-aadict'an nito dati pa!

He placed a hand on the back of my head before bending it down to kiss me on the lips.

I can still feel the kiss I used to be addicted to. It didn't change and it still looked the same when he kissed me.

He squeezed my breast as he placed my nipple between his index and middle finger. Our kiss deepened before he slowly parted my lips with his tongue before entering to lick and taste what was inside me.

He removed his hand inside my dress and he slid down the strap of my dress over my shoulder so it slid down to my waist. I closed my eyes as I felt his sweet kiss on my lips so I immediately placed my two arms behind his neck as I bowed to him.

"Hmmm." I whispered softly as his kiss dropped to my chin and rose to my cheek.

His hands were just traveling behind me and when his lips reached my ear I felt electricity flow through my body as I felt his warm breath.

"Get ready, love." he whispered and lightly bit my ear before his kiss dropped to my neck.

I bit my lip and looked up to feel his warm lips on my neck and his tongue licking my neck.

"Uhmmm..."

He tilted his head to the right to better cover the entirety of my neck. His kiss went down to my collarbone which made me look even more surprised. I put both hands on my side to lean on! One of his hands traveled to my chest until he started squeezing my breasts again!

"Ahhh!" I moaned even harder.

He tightened his grip on my breasts even more and his kiss returned to my lips! Then his lips went down to one of my breasts and he sucked before playing with his tongue!

"Uhmmm!" I moan softly!

"Do you like it?" Lei asked me teasingly.

"Yes." I whisper softly! I heard her weak laugh before continuing!

'Wag mo 'ko tawanan, shunga ka!

When he finished playing with my nipple and licking, he kiss on my lips again he stinked slowly removing his polo!

His body became even more beautiful. As he kissed me on the lips I could already feel his hand removing the button of my skirt.

Sana naman Lord matuloy na ito! Basta sa banyo kami mag-ano hindi palaging natutuloy!

"Stand up." he ordered me so he helped me down to the sink which was exactly right for my skirt I was wearing to slide down.

Mukhang narinig kaagad ni Lord ang panalangin ko, ha-amp! Sorry po Lord huhuhu! Apaka bad mo Garrette!