Toxicity- Nba youngboy

"I hope it was worth it, hurting me. Putting me through all that shit, just for you to leave me for her. I let so much shit slide. I gave you a chance again, and again, and again, and again and again. That's how much I loved you. But, I'll be fine," I say and close off the live. I'm not crying. I'm not mad. I'm just done, tired, over it all. No more love left in me for these niggas, and if I choose to love again it's gonna be a female this time.

My phone goes off. Over and over. I put it on dnd, and walk into my room, leaving it where it is. I lay in my bed and think. All that time I put in. Everything I gave him. The drugs. The guns. The killings and the thugs. Everything I went through because I loved him. No more. And never again.

News just got out that Kentrell has another kid on the way but we've been together for almost 6 months with no problems. He acted like he changed. He spent time with me, cut back on the weed and learned to talk to me about his feelings and catered to mine. He made me feel like it was gonna work out this time. But he was still fucking bitches.

Maybe I deserve this, because I can't get pregnant. I can't have kids. I would die if I got to the point of birth. And he loves kids. His kids. All kids, and they all love him. I can't blame him too much. I just wish he was honest, we could've worked something out. But he cheated. So I'm done. For the 16th time. I'm done.

I hear bangs on my door.

"Fuck you mean you'll be fine," I hear being yelled. That nigga broke down my door. "Y/N bring yo high-Yella ass down here."

I leave my room to go to the bathroom, and grab my phone. If he doesn't leave when I ask him to, I'm calling the cops. This isn't his home anymore. He can go because I deserve this luxury. Even if I'm alone.

I lay in my bed, and log into his instagram, blocking myself off his account. Then I go to mine and block him, unfollow and all of the above. I block his number and delete it, not like that will work. He'll just get a new one. I'm changing my number tomorrow, or maybe even tonight.

"Mane, fuck you was talking about on yo live," he says, coming in my room.

"Get out, Kentrell," I tell him, as I stand up and hand him his clothes. He throws them on the bed.

"Stop that shit, put it back, mane," he tells me, as I pick up his chains. I take off my promise ring and place it on the dresser. Imma pawn that shit.

I don't work because he doesn't want me to. I've been with him since I was 16, he's been taking care of me and my family since then. I never worked a day in my life, even when I offered to get him off the street shit, he refused to let me. And I hated being in the house all the time, but I deal with it.

"Take your shit," I say. "And dip."

"Y/N, that bitch ain't mine Ight? Ian neva fucked her!"

"Who did you fuck then Kentrell? Fuck you. Fuck your homeboys. Fuck ya music. Fuck your existence!"

"Chill out, mane," he says, grabbing my arm. I swing back and smack him with my other hand. He just looks at me, and pushes me on the ground.

"Nigga get out!"

"No," he says, putting his clothes back in the closet.

"Then imma leave," I say, grabbing my keys, phone and stack of money on the counter.

"Nah," he says, grabbing me by my hips. I push his hands away and run downstairs. I pull out my phone to call the police and then stop myself. I'm not finna do all that. I rush into my car and he comes out the house with a knife. He gets close to me and I scream.

"Leave me alone!"

He slashed my front tires making me cry.

"Kentrell stop!"

"You ain't leaving me. That baby ain't mine. Ian fuck no bitch! Only pussy I been in is yours," he lies. He fucking lies. I got videos. Pictures. Recites. Shit I've seen that he tried to delete off his instagram. I logged into his iCloud. I got it all.

"Why the fuck you lying?!"

"Ian lying mane, on my soul," he yells.

"Nigga you been sold that shit. Fuck outta here," I sass, as I back away from the windows just in case he tries to smash them.

"Ian sell nothing. Man on my mama," he swears.

"You hate yo mama."

"On my daddy."

"Youn even know that nigga."

"Mane," he says, pulling hard on the door handle.  The car shakes with all that he's doing to get in.

"I will call the police!"

"Fuck no you won't."

"Watch me," I scream and the door swings open. He grabs me by my legs. This nigga just broke my car door. I know this nigga did not just break my door. Again.

He lifts me up and I bang on his back.

"That shit hurt mane," he cusses, body slamming me on the couch. He pulls out his phone. "Mane fine somebody to fix my front door and my queen's car door. Don't worry about it. Mane, do what I said nigga. Please. Fuck you."

"What you just gon hold me captive?"

"Damn right. You gon stay."

"No the fuck I'm not. Im leaving."

I stand up and he pushes me down.

"Stay."

"No."

He grabs me by my neck gently and presses his forehead against mine. I don't move and let him take control. I stare into his eyes and try not to fold. But I do. He kisses my head.

"Go upstairs Ight? I gotta clean shit up."

I nod my head and start walking upstairs.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I say, knowing that I'll be leaving when he leaves. I'm not staying. Finna get some dick and go.