Melvin- YNW Melly

"Melly, please," I scream as he grabs me by my hair. Tears fall down my face as I fight to loosen his grip. "Stop it! Let go! Jamel!"

"You gon learn," is all he says before he throws me to the ground. I let out a loud scream from the pain of the fall. He looks at me, with dark eyes that look like their fully black. He looks just like a demon. Like a monster from a movie coming after a white girl. And today that white girl is me.

"Stop," I yell, as he grabs me by my leg, dragging me across the carpet. My back begins to feel a hot burn. I hit my head on the leg of the table in our living room, and yelp. "Jesus!"

I kick his hands over and over again, but he doesn't budge until we get to the large stair case leading up to our bedroom. He lifts me up, and walks me upstairs, letting my legs hang and hit the railing. My whole body is in pain. He throws me on the bed so hard I bounce off and fall on the floor.

"Get yo ass up," he tells me, and I try my hardest to stand. I get back on the bed and he unbuckles his pants. He grabs his belt in his hand, folding it like he's about to whip me with it.

"Melly please. Why are you acting like this?! Stop," I yell, getting up and limping to the other side of the room. I fall, my whole body falling limp to the ground. I can't take anymore of this. He's never done anything like this before. All I did was go out with some friends, I didn't know that I would get beat for it.

Melly has always been gentle with me, treating me like I'm a princess. Sometimes even a baby that nobody else could touch. But this, this isn't Melly. It's like he just changed. Switched.

Melly glares at me, coming towards me with the belt. I wince at the sight, knowing that I have no more fight left in me. I know what's going to happen. Tonight I might die, at the hands of the man I've been with for 5 months.

"I hate you," I scream as he raises his hand. But it never comes down. He drops the belt, staring at me. His pupils return to normal, and his mouth drops open.

"B-baby," he says, kneeling down. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."

He tries to help me up but I slap his hands away, scared. Nah, don't regret it now. Don't try and help me now.

"Mama, you're bleeding. I- I didn't think he would hurt you," he tells me, trying to touch me again. I move out his way, gripping on a chair to stand up. Again, he attempts to help me but I push him away, limping to the the door.

"You did this Melly," I yell at him. "You did! I don't even know who you are anymore."

"You do know," he says, gently grabbing my waist. "You just don't know him."

"I don't know who Melly? The person that put their hands on me is right here! The man that promised never to hurt me just dragged me by my hair and was about to beat me with a belt," I respond angrily, pulling myself away from him.

"That was Melvin," he tells me and I shake my head at his nonsense. I stare at the stairs, thinking of how in the hell I was gonna get down them. I can barely walk.

I wonder if I can just grab a mattress and slid down like I did when I was a kid.

"There's something about me Ian never told you," he says, grabbing my arm. I pull it away. "Just listen to me!"

I flinch and nod my head. I'm not getting thrown down these stairs.

"I have a mixed personality disorder," he replies. He's so fucked up. Of course you plead insanity. Get the fuck out my face.

"Oh yes yes, that makes this situation make so much sense," I say, sarcastically.

"Y/N, look. I have a disorder, you can ask my family, friends. It's bad baby. There's me, Melly and then there's Melvin. He the one that hurt you."

"Bull shit," I curse, I'm about ready to spit in his face and slide down the railing. But I'm not dumb.

"I hold him in, I try. But at night I lose control. That's why I leave you at 11, because at 12, Melly ain't here no more. It's Melvin."

Honestly, I thought him always leaving me at 11 meant he was cheating. The moment the clock turns 11 he goes home. Sex couldn't even make him stay, and Melly loves having sex with me. It made me feel like he was hiding something. And he is. I refuse to believe this mental disorder bull shit.

"I was tryna hold him back but when I saw you out there, with your friends, dressed like that. Baby Youn understand how he was boiling up inside me- I gave in," he explains. His eyes swell up with tears and my heart begins to ache. What if he is telling the truth? What if he really does have a disorder?

Could I deal with that? I used to joke about having 2 boyfriends but I didn't mean like this. Or maybe he's just mental, and needs help for real. Do I want to be with someone that could potentially kill me and not even realize they're doing it?

"Even I'm scared of him," he tells me sincerely. He touches my face, and I see the guilt in his features. A tear drops and he wipes it away. "It won't happen again. I won't let him hurt you again just don't leave me. Please, baby girl."

"I don't wanna be with someone I'm scared of," I respond, backing away. "I can't be with someone like you."

"Baby," he grabs my hands into his. "I promise. I been tryna get help. I been going to therapy. Please, baby. I love you with everything in me. And believe it or not he loves you too. We can't live without you."

"Well learn how to," I turn around. He grabs my waist.

"You ain't leaving me," he whispers in my ear. He pulls me back into the bedroom and lays me on the bed. He begins to undress me. "You not leaving."

"Stop," I say, kicking his hands away from me. He pulls down my panties and begins to kiss the bruises on my legs. I shiver under his touch, trying to control myself. Sex will not make me stay. Sex will not make me give in. I will not fall a victim to dick.

He makes his way up, kissing both of my thighs, holding my wrists to the bed. Without warning, he attacks my now wet core with his tongue. I yelp, trying to move.

"You staying," he tells me, continuing to eat me out. I moan loudly. This boy's tongue is magic. "Tell me you never leaving. Scream it."

I don't, I just grip his dreads, squirming around.

"I said tell me," he yells, getting up from between my legs. He begins to unbuckle his pants, pulling his length out.

"I'm never leaving you," I yell and feel him rub his tip against my vagina.

"What's my name, baby girl," he asks, smirking. His eyes are dark, demon like again. This isn't my innocent Melly. I know exactly who this is.

"Melvin."