Love Hurts- Lil Tjay

"Baby," I yell as I enter the house. Chris doesn't respond. Of course he doesn't. He doesn't love me. He just needs me. He needs somebody to hold him. Somebody to please him. To stay by his side, regardless of his true emotions.

"Where you was at, huh," he asks from the couch. This house is a fucking mess. I knew I cleaned it before I went to Tjay's place. This nigga is so fucking dirty.

"I was with Tione," I said. I noticed a bra sitting on the floor, way too big to be mine. Great, he cheated again. Oh well, there's nothing I can do anyway.

"You cheating on me," he asks, pouting. I should. Tjay is everything. Every damn thing I want in a guy. But I'm stuck with Chris's trifling ass.

"No nigga," I say, kicking the bra across the floor. I go shower, and change my outfit, suddenly in the mood to see Tjay again. What's the point of fighting that feeling? I mean I love Tjay, and I want him so badly. But when I said imma ride fa Chris, I meant it.

I get in my car and play some music from a playlist. His song wit Toosii comes on. I swear this nigga wrote this shit for me, and I'm not being cocky or nun. I mean, he invited me into the studio when he recorded it, wrote it while laying on my lap, and looked me in the eye every time he performed it.

I know Tione loves me. And I love him, but I got a nigga. And I'm not cheating or being unfaithful even if he is. I gotta ride, even if he causes me to die on the inside.

I pull up to his apartment and get out, knocking on his door. "Who is it?"

"Me, T," I yell, hearing loud footsteps coming to the door.

"Whatchu doing back here," he asks, cracking the door open. He's shirtless and out of breath.

"I just missed you," I say, pushing on the door.

"Tjay, hurry up baby," I hear a girl's voice yell. Oh, that's why he's naked. I knew he wasn't gonna wait forever, I just didn't think I'd have to be there when he moved on.

"I'm sorry," I say, and walk back to my car. A shirtless Tjay follows, only in his boxers.

"Y/N," he says, pulling my arm. "Wait, baby."

"What Tjay? Your girl is waiting." I roll my eyes and open my car door. I'm not his girl. I got a nigga. We're not together. I'm pissed for no reason.

"My girl is right here," he says, keeping the door open. I try to close it but he won't budge.

"No, your girl is in there. Naked. Waiting for you to-"

"Y/N," he repeats.

"Tione, this was a mistake okay? You don't have to feel guilty, Ight? You not my man, go have fun."

"Baby, word to my motha, ion want ha," he says, reaching over and grabbing the keys out of the ignition. "I want you."

"Tjay, I'm in a relationship," I say, pushing his hands away from my face.

"The way I'm feeling I might get that nigga murked," he says, hatred in his eyes. "What he got that I don't? I fuck these other bitches cuz ion wanna keep my eyes on you. I just want you to have better things. Everything we been through, baby girl I thought we had a plan? Where this Nigga came from?"

"I made a promise to him T," I grab his hand as I say this. "I told him that I'd stay. I told him that I'd be with him til the end. Ion want to break that promise. No matter how much I love you baby, love hurts."

"Just drop his ass, imma still trust you. Fuck that lose em how you get em shit. I had you since we were kids."

"And you chose that girl ova me, remember that?" He looks down at our hands, pulling my knuckles up to his lips and kissing them.

"Yeah, I know you got wit him cuz you were feeding off of what I started first. Baby, I just wantchu," he says, kissing up my arms. My phone goes off. 'Chris🙄'

"I gotta go, he gon beat my ass," I say. It's the truth. Chris will beat my ass. Not just my ass, but my whole body. If I leave him, I'm gon die. I know it.

"He puts his hands on you?" I don't make eye contact, just snatch the keys out of Tjay's hands and puts them in the ignition. "All them times you said it was because you were taking boxing lessons. It's been that nigga?"

I don't respond.

"He gon die," Tjay says, pulling me out the car. He drags me to the door and inside the house. The chick he was with is now half naked on the couch. "Get yo shit and leave."

"But Tjay, all we did was kiss-"

"And that's all we was finna do, get out." He grabs his phone as she grabs her shit, and I notice a shirt that's all too familiar. A custom Versace shirt I got Chris for his birthday. Oh hell fucking no. I pick up the shirt and throw it at her.

"Hurry yo ass up," I say, my anger catching up to matching Tjay's. I'm done. I watch as she leaves, glaring at me. I walk into Tjay's bedroom, and see him on the phone.

"Pop his ass bruh, ion care how." I go up to him and hug him from behind.

"Don't," I say, grabbing his phone. "Don't try it."

"Man, do what the fuck I said, D. And make sure he bleed to death, no headshots."

"Tjay," I whine, hanging up. I look at him in the eye.

"You let that nigga hurt you and you aint even tell me." He grabs my face, and examines it. He lifts up my hoodie, and pulls down my shorts, revealing bruises from when I stayed out too late or hugged Tione in front of Chris.

I pull them back up, and grab his face. He's flaming. The only thing I know to do to calm him down is kiss him. So I do, and he picks me up and lays me on the bed, deepening the kiss. He pulls away, and takes my clothes off. He pulls the cover over both of us and kisses my forehead.

"Let's sleep, nigga won't be alive when you wake up."

"Tjayyyyyy," I whine as he wraps his arms around me and becomes big spoon.

"I love you."

"I love you too T."