Still My Hero- Toosii

Summa y'all don't think he a rapper but I wanted to post this sun whea. Btw this book is out called "Still My Hero." Anyways enjoy

"You'll be ight chile," Kris says, walking out the door. "All extra"

"You so damn spoiled," Biz says, laying on top of me.

"Nigga, get off me," I say, trying to get from under him. He doesn't budge, just moves a little bit more getting comfortable.

"Nah I'm good," he says, closing his eyes.

"Boy, if you don't move," I raise my voice and he rolls his eyes, jumping up.

"Don't go all gangsta on me shorty," he says sarcastically.

"Now when I shoot you don't say nun."

"Guh, you jump at popcorn popping in the microwave, get the fuck."

"Nigga, unlike you I got a reason to be scared of bangs."

"Yeah cuz ya mama and ya daddy had too much-" I swing at him before he gets the chance to finish. He swings back and then we just start going ham.

"Girl imma break yo ass, keep playing," he says, getting off from being on top of me.

"Don't try me," I respond, shoving him.

"You coming to Keem's party," he asks, putting his shoes on. Fire ass air maxes, red and white. I'm finna cop me some.

"Ion know," I respond. Last time I went to Hakeem's party, I found my boyfriend hugged up on another chick. Ever since, my brother's parties aren't as exciting.

"Come on, Y/N. That negro know better than to show his monkey ass face at your brother's party." Keem almost killed Nau'Jour. he's banned from the neighborhood at this point. He moved away to LA tho, not to long after. If he ever comes back, he's coming back to a town that doesn't want him here.

"Ight," I say walking to my closet pulling out my some baggy sweats. "Imma go."

(Time skip cuz nahh)

We finally pull up to Keem's crib. My bright blue Jordan ones shine as I step out the car. My baggy black sweats, and my baggy blue crew neck go perfectly with it. Along with my blue baseball cap. My braids are honey blond and go perfectly with the big gold hoops I have on. As the queen Rihanna once said, "she can beat me but she cannot beat my outfit."

"This finna be lit," Biz screams as we enter the drug infected home of my brother. It smells like weed, weed, and more weed. And booty too, let's not forget the stanky booty smell from all these females, and niggas too. Lil Baby is blasting in the speakers, and I lowly rap along to "On Me".

"I know that's not my lil sis," I hear over the music. I smile and jump into my brother's arms. I may not be a baby no more, but I'll always be my brother's baby girl.

"Wassam, Y/N," Q says, dapping me up. I look up at him. Same 6'3 giant I've always known. "Long time no fucking see"

"Word," I respond, stepping back. He reeks of weed. I can't with that smell, at least that damn close to me. Biz and I don't smoke, even though we love to party. Both of us stay sober, for him, he used to be an addict, and for me, I just can't stand it. I don't judge people for it tho, they do what they do.

"How long y'all staying?"

"Sheesh, all damn night, fuck you mean," Biz yells, hitting the woah. On beat. We start acting up, getting sturdy to pop, geeking to flock, even jerking. This DJ go hard. A new song started playing on the speakers.

"Know I hate the way I live, but I ride with straps
Mama tellin' me, "Don't ride with that"
We gon' slide first, ain't no slidin' back
But if Rell die, know where he hide the pack
We go up like GPAs
This ain't no GTA, but my youngin got five stars"

"Who this is? This shit fye," Biz yells over the music.

"That's that nigga Y/N used to mess with. Go by Toosii or sum shit na," CJ says, handing me a drink. It's sprite, cuz again, sober is my thing. I can party in my right mind.

"Nau'Jour?" I ask and they nod. I listen to the lyrics. He do go hard. I remember back when he used to sing fa me. I used to hype him up and do the worst beat boxes to his raps. That was the past.

"Damn, he really went Breezy" and we laugh, mine fake, theirs fake. Because of what he did.

"Speak of the devil," Keem says reaching into his pants. I turn around to see Nau'Jour, blinged out. In my outfit. Same shoes, hat, shirt, sweats. Got me messed up. He looks in our direction and smiles. Perms with diamonds. Damn. He still fine. He still fresh. He still cheated. "I swea I'm finna shoot dat nigga, on everything."

"Chill out," I say, hiding behind Biz.

"Yo Keem," I hear. His voice. Him. "Y'all like my shit?"

"Yeah, I fuck wit it," Blue says, dapping him up.

"'Preciate it" he looks at Keem and goes in for dap. Keem pulls out his strap, and touches Nau'Jour's hand with it. Nau'Jour quickly pulls his hand back. "Still mad?"

"Hell yeah nigga," Keem says giving him the death stare.

"I was high, ight?"

"Don't change what you did," CJ says.

"I know. But all I did was kiss her. That was it. You know Y/n my one and only."

"She ain't yo' nothing. You lost ha when you put ya lips on a tramp."

"Watch ya mouth, Keem," I spoke up. Nau'Jour looks past Biz to me, and his eyes go dem. That smile, erased. We stare at each other. My past flashing before my eyes like a photo album. Like a movie.

"Hey," he whispers.

"Don't talk to ha, get out," Keem yells.

"Keem, chill." I look back at Nau'Jour.

"Hey Nau'Jour," I say, waving and giving a small smile.

"It's Toosii now," he says. "How you been?"

"I been coolin'," I respond, sitting on a bar stool. "You?"

"Hating myself."

"As you should," Biz spits out. I smack his shoulder.

"I'm finna go get sum to drink," I say, getting up and heading to the kitchen.

"Mind if I come," Nau'Jour asks.

"I do." I say walking past him. I don't look back. Cuz that's where he is, with our past, in the back.

Prt 2?