Still my hero- toosii prt 4

"Wussgood," he yells into the microphone. "Shiiit, it feels good to be back here in my home town. Who missed me?"

The crowd cheers loudly. He searches the crowd, his eyes scattering for a good 20 seconds before he speaks up again.

"Ight, y'all ready to get this shit started," he smiles. Ugh, his smile. His grills shine brightly, filling his entire mouth. The perms he always talked about getting.

The beat drops and he grabs the mic from off the stand.

"Yeah, uh
Street, yeah, we ain't stopping at no red lights
They gon' need umbrellas, when it rain, we spinnin' every night
Yellow tape the streets, we outside posted, fuck if the feds watching
Cuze say it's time to put in work, he wan' see dead bodies, uh"

He dances on stage, going from side to side, hyping up the whole joint. This nigga had the whole place jumping. Kris and Mike go into a whole new world, filming on their phones, Kris Twerking on him. When they party, they party hard- no drugs or alcohol required. Biz and I just stand there,  staring at the stage. I notice Biz nodding his head to the beat, but then stopping himself.

"Stop being so stubborn, Nau'Jour shit go hard,"I yell over the music. Biz rolls his eyes, and looks down at em.

"This shit is well- shit," he says, crossing his arms. That loud ass wind breaker he got on sounds like a candy paper being crumbled.

"Cap," CJ responds. "This shit go hard!"

CJ starts jumping to the beat, and I laugh and record his dumb ass. Long legged ass. This nigga could lift up a toe and kick Jesus. And got no game. Kris say he tall for nothing.

"Imma be back, I'm finna go get Blue." CJ leaves, his tall ass looking like slender man.

"If it go so hard, why you standing so damn still," Biz yells. This shit go hard, but it's loud as hell. Imma need to get my ears checked after this shit.

"Cuz ion wanna sweat my edges out," I lie through my teeth.

"You already did," Biz says, snatching my hat off my head. I jump up, and try to get it, but it gets snatched up by a random person. Damn. Now my hair gon be all frizzy thanks to this bald ass nigga.

"You buying me a new one."

"Awe hush," he says, ripping it out of someone's hands. Well that was rude.

I tuned back into the music.

"Was the only black kid on the baseball team, so they think I'm not sliding
My best friends killed my granddaddy, I had a hard time crying"

I remember that phone call, I remember his eyes, I remember it all. Damn. That day was the first time I had ever saw Nau'Jour look that lost. I remember holding him. He didn't lie, there were no tears shed. It was just him. And his thoughts. And new profound hatred for the world.

"He put that in a song," Biz says, noticing my facial expression.

"I'm saying," I respond, looking back at a sweaty Toosii on stage. He looks so happy. So hot. So him.

The first song ends and everybody starts slowing down their jumps. I swear they gon wear themselves out in the first 10 minutes of this concert. This shit a whole workout.

"You know I'm forever paid
I got them racks right inside of my pocket I ain't doin' no minimum wage
He send the blitz then we gettin' 'em hit, I ain't come to play
He know we draw K's, thought that we gone fade
Bitch, well I'ma make a stain
New cutter, in a Cullinan like a dope boy," he raps with the crowd. They go crazy, just like they did with the other song. I remember when he was in our bedroom, jumping on the bed, lip singing Chris brown songs with my hairbrush. He used to say that people would start doing that for him, jumping on the bed to his songs, wanting to be him. And he's made it happen. Just like he's always wanted.