kidnapped- lil baby

"Please, Baby," I beg Baby as he looks at me like I'm the dumbest person alive.

"You just asked me to fucking kidnap your ass," Dom repeats for the third time. 

"Will you?" His eyes meet mine and a tear escapes my own. I can't handle being home anymore. That woman, that is supposed to be my mother is killing me slowly. Its either i get out of there or i kill her myself.

"It's that bad," He asks and I nod my head. "You'd have to be in a lot of pain to asked me to do some crazy shit like this. I'll do it, Y/n. But everything I say goes."

I frantically shake my head and run to hug him.

"On your way home from school tomorrow, pretend you forgot your key. Show only fear. Do not scream when I come behind you and drag you into my car. Kick your feet out over and try to hit me. Make it as realistic as possible," he explains and again I nod. "You gotta do it in front of the cameras or they'll think you ran away."

"There's one right by the garage door, its a ring camera," I tell him. 

"What does she do to you?" His eyes stare into mine again. 

"What I'm sure only the devil does to his kids," I respond, grabbing my bag. I have to be home before she gets there or I'll get beat. Seriously.

"Just report her-"

"I'll be put in the system. I'll die anyway," I say and begin to walk out. "Dom."

"Yea?"

"Thank you."

"Always, mamas."

I run home, sweating. I throw my bag on my bed and quickly put food cooking on the stove and clean the kitchen. Dishes, sweeping, mopping, dusting. God I feel like Cinderella. An hour later, the food is finished and I place her plate in the microwave and take mine to my room to finish my homework. Tomorrow will be my last day of highschool. If this woman doesn't find a way to kill me tonight.

"Y/n? Where the fuck is my food?! You good for nothing I swear. I bust my ass at work all day, the least you could do is fix me some damn food and clean this damn kitchen. If I go in there and it ain't spotless, you gon be cleaning your blood off the floor."

I wish this woman would kick me out already. Baby offered for me to stay with him for a while. But she hasn't gotten mad enough to give me the boot, but she has beat my head with one. 

"In the microwave mama," i respond. I close my eyes for five seconds and this woman comes in my room.

"What you put in this?" she asks me. "Its good. You bought this shit huh? With that money from that thug! You bitch."

No, you bitch.

"Ma, I made it when I came home."

"My man coming over. Stay your ass in this room or else."

That man does not want you skanky ass. ouu, if I could tell him that he's her 4 man this week.

----------------------

I do everything Baby said, walking fearfully to my house, faking losing my keys. I feel a hand around my mouth and instantly start resisting. Baby drags me into the back seat of the suv and pulls off. 

A breath of fresh air overcomes me.

"hey," he says, breathing heavily.

"hey," i respond.

"i jus took yo ass," he laughs and I roll my eyes, joining in. I lay back as he keeps driving. I lift up my head when we stop. We're around some old building. "You owe me a lamb truck."

We get out the suv and he throws gasoline all over it. "Run." He throws a lit match over it and we book it. He pulls me to a white Camry, hidden behind some trees.

"Is that gonna work?"

"There was a dead body in the trunk, they'll assume youre dead," He responds so causally like he didn't just say there was a dead body in that SUV.

"Whose body?"

"Ion know, honestly. I just told my boys to put a body back there. Everything is handled. You free now mamas."

I thought that it would feel different. I feel somewhat guilty. Not for the body, it was dead before me. Right? But for my mom. The pain of losing a child is unbearable. Regardless if her and satan go together real bad, she's still my mom.

"I'm so hot."

"Close your mouth," He jokes and I smack his shoulder. "Just take that hoodie off."

Without hesitation, I do so. Feeling the cold breeze of the AC hit my sweaty corpse. I look over at Baby, whose eyes grow wide. I look down to see what he's looking at and its my bruises and scars.

"She do this to you?" I nod my head, putting my hoodie back on. The rest of the car ride to his place is quiet. Well, I think its his place. I haven't been to this house before. I think he has like 3, in ATL at least. I don't know much about what he does for a living besides the drugs and the killings. That rhymed. 

"This is huge," I say, jumping out the car. 

"That's what she said," Dugg jokes as I run to give him a hug. 

"No she ain't," Baby responds, pulling me to him. He does this thing where he always has to have a part of his body touching mine. I noticed this a few weeks ago. He's just always touching me. Not that I mind. 

"Y'all pulled it off," Dugg asks, opening the door.

"Fasho," Baby responds. He holds my hand as he walks me downstairs. I just let him, admiring the beauty of the house. It's pretty much everything I want in a house. My dream home. The colors, furniture. Its like somebody saw what I saved to Pinterest.

"You fucking with this?"

"Am I fucking with this," I say spinning around. "I feel like a princess."

"You should, cuz you is." He tells me. "this whole thing yours. I had my sister go shopping for you. Yo room right there, bathroom and closet in there. The Kitchen on the second floor, theater and your other closet on the third. ion really know this house too well, but I know you will."

"Thank you so much." I hug him again.

"Just promise me one thing."

"yeah?"

"Promise me I'm the only nigga you gon let kidnap you," he jokes and I smack his arm. 

"I promise. pinky swear," I say, holding my pinky out.

"Go somewhere with that white people shit," he laughs. I look at him and pout. He leans down and kisses my lips. I return the kiss as he lifts me up. I wince in pain because of a freshly sore bruise I got last night from going pee. "She never gon hurt you again."

"I hope not."

"If she try, Imma just kidnap you again."

"If she try, I'll kill her."

"You wanna live with that on you conscience?"

"Yes. I would have killed the devil."