Still My Hero prt 2-toosii

"Can't believe that nigga came 'round here," Biz says, laying on my lap. I swear this dude is always on top of me.

"First of all, get up," I say, shaking my right leg. He don't budge."Second, leave him be. He from here too."

"That nigga got me fucked up," he says, getting up and grabbing his phone. "First he cheat on you, now he come back to the same house he did it in? And he tried to go wit his move on you? I'm bout ready to catch a body."

"Boy hush," I say, pulling out my phone to text Keem. "You ain't finna do nothing."

"How much you wanna bet?" Biz grabs something from on top of the dresser, puts it in his pants and walks away.

"Boy if you don't turn yo lil ass around," I scream chasing after him. I fight to feel his pants, and when I feel something on his right side, I pull it out. A damn brush. Got me messed up.

"That's what yo ass get," he laughs his ass off. "Why you protecting him anyway? If I was you I would've been let Keem pop his ass"

"Cuz," I say, jumping on the couch.

"Cuz what?" He sits next to me.

"Cuz I said cuz."

"Cuz you still love him?" I look at Biz and he looks me dead in the eye. "You can't be serious, Y/n! After everything you still love this nigga?!"

"All he did was kiss her."

"Yeah, and all ya mama did to make you was kiss ya daddy. Fuck outta here."

"Y'all were the ones who didn't forgive him, not me."

"There's nothing to forgive Y/n, he screwed up. Not only on you, but on us. We trusted his stupid ass with you."

"And I forgive him. We were in the relationship, not y'all. You didn't spend those nights with us. You didn't have those late conversations with us. He made a mistake. Okay. That doesn't mean he stopped loving me." I stand up, throwing my phone on the couch frustrated.

"That doesn't mean you stopped loving him," Biz says. I look down at him, and let a tear escape my eye.

"No," I say wiping it away. "It doesn't"

The door swings open. In comes Keem and his goons.

"Can't you see we're having a heart to heart here? Geez, you guys are so inconsiderate," Biz says in his Carlton Banks voice. We all burst out laughing.

"Nigga, you sus," CJ says, crashing down next to me on the couch.

"Wanna see how sus I can be?" Biz scoots closer to CJ and starts caressing his arm. Bruh this dude has no chill button.

"Getcho gay ass on," CJ says, throwing Biz's arm off of him. He wraps his arm around me. I quickly get up and walk towards the kitchen. That nigga smell like he just smoked a blunt. I can't deal with being that close, no matter how fine he is.

"Y'all coming to Toosii concert today," Q asks, sitting on a stool.

"Why the fuck would we support him," Biz spits out.

"You said his shit was fye yesterday," CJ responds.

"Yeah, that was before I knew it was his Bambi looking ass. Now I can't listen to that shit without wanting to blow my head off."

"He got a concert at the Bay, y'all make up y'all minds if y'all wanna go. I'm out this bih," Q says, walking out the door.

"Ian going to that nigga shit. He wanna be Chris so bad all his drawls be brown," Biz says. Bruh, I can't take this dude seriously for nothing.

"Nigga you so dumb" I say, sitting down on the couch, this time next to Biz, who smells more like Old Spice than old weed.

"Nahh but for real, I'm tryna go to that joint. All the hoes finna be there," CJ says.

"Ya mouth, C," I reply.

"My bad, ma."

"Fuck hoes- I mean girls- that nigga ain't getting nothing from me," Biz says.

"Nothing but some bullets through his head," Keem speaks out of no where. He been on his phone this whole time.

"All you think about is brauds, needa think about getting in the shower," I say, covering my nose. CJ kicks my leg with his foot.

"Shut up." I smile at him and he smiles back. Goofy ass.

"Y'all do what y'all want, but if I catch his ass alone just know, next time y'all gon see him is gon be in a tuxedo," Keem says, picking his pants up.

"Keem, cut him some slack. It was one freaking kiss," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Kiss? My ass. That nigga knew what he was doing, and I hope he prepared for what I'm finna do."

"What you finna do is sit yo yella behind down and wait out your probation," I sass back.

"Fuck 12," he screams, holding his middle finger up and walks out the door.

"Come wit me bruh," CJ says.

"Nahh bruh," Biz says. "If Y/n don't go, ian going."

"Y/n, you know I luh you right," CJ says with his arms open.

"Nigga," I laugh. "Ight. We gon go."

Truth is, I miss him. Even if he did me wrong, imma support him. Maybe he ruined my life. Maybe he did hurt me. But that was the past. His future is brighter than allat.

Vote💛 comment🤍 do allat🤍💛

God loves you and so do I💛🤍