Bandit- nba youngboy

"Momma," I hear Kentrell call.

"Yeah," I yell back, turning around on the bed.

"I was just talking ta Joe about how we met," he says while chuckling. "His ass ain't even remember."

"Well with all the shit we done been through, I forgot how the fuck we even got here," I respond. He walks into the room and lays directly on top of me. "Nigga."

"Whatchu remember," he asks, snuggling into my chest. Face all in my tiddies. But I'm the clingy one.

"I remember you cussing out my best friend," I laugh. When me and Kentrell first met, it was because my homeboy stepped on his shoes. I had to pry Kentrell away from him. Nigga almost shot my best friend over some Jordan's.

"Punk ass still owe me some Jordan's," he says, sucking his teeth.

"It was an accident." I drag out the t.

"Shoulda shot his ass when I got the chance," Kentrell responds.

I should've let him. My "best friend" tried to do shit to my body without my permission. Then he tried to tell everybody I told him I wanted to fuck. He tried to make me look like a hoe. But Kentrell put a stop to all that shit. Hurts me to say this. But I wish he would've put a bullet in his head.

"I had to drag your ass away from him," I say, reminiscing. "You was like, 'Getcho hands off me ion know you.'"

"Yo ass manhandled me that's why."

I remember pulling him as hard as I could wit these acrylics. Almost popped a nail from how much he was resisting.

"But I got your ass outside," I say.

"And I got yo numba," he smirks.

His ass really asked for my number after almost killing my best friend. He went from angry to flirty in 5 seconds. And my ass fell for it. Cuz Kentrell so fucking fine.

"You remember when we went on our first date," I ask, playing with his shitlocks.

"Yeah, yo ass couldn't take it," he responds, and starts putting fake bites on my chest with his teeth. I playfully scream and slap him softly.

"No, not that part," I laugh. "The shit you said."

"Ion remember, Guh. You know my ass was high."

He really was.

He smoked some strong ass shit before our date, shit that smelled just like what he'd normally smoke. And tasted like what he would normally smoke. But it was the farthest from it. This nigga was so high he thought he was back in elementary school. Yes, elementary school.

"Yes ma'am, 2 + 2 is 22," I say, and start dying laughing.

"Kiss my ass," he says, pushing up off me.

"Nigga you was seeing clouds."

"Yeah, that white ass waitress. Swea to God she was a stripper."

The "waitress" was flirting with Kentrell. And she was flirting wit me. Both of our asses wanted to flip her, she was so fucking fine. But them shorts was too short. Baby girl, this McDonald's, not hooters.

"Almost did her like I did yo baby mama," I say, sitting up beside him.

"Baw, fuck yeah. Flipped ha ass," he says referring to how I beat her ass.

"Pause." He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Nasty ass."

"Nigga I asked you about our first date and all you remembered was the fine waitress and us fucking after. You nasty my nigga," I argue. He laughs and puts his hand on my thigh.

"You rocked ha shit bae."

"She called me and my man out our names. Of course her shit got rocked."

Bruh, when I say I almost killed her, I almost fucking killed her. She never left us alone. Do this with yo son, do that. 'Don't bring my son around that hoe.' Guh, you was just fucking all Kentrell friends. You can get the fuck. Her ass betta be scared of social services.

"Almost threw a wig on a jumped in myself."

"I know yo crazy ass would."

"Remember that drive by," he asks.

"Which one?"

Being with Kentrell is as dangerous as being in the army. I've been shot at, stabbed, threatened and almost got kidnapped multiple times. Not to mention the amount of times his ass had me lie to the police. I've sold drugs when 12 was on Kentrell ass. I've really rode behind this Nigga fa so long.

"One at the park, when we was doing that cringy ass shit."

We were having a picnic in the park, which I've always wanted to do. But of course the opps had to ruin that shit and start shooting people. It was the first time I saw somebody die. And it was a 9 year old child.

"I still talk to her parents everyday."

"I'm sorry I put you through that shit, ma." I look at Kentrell and grab his face gently, in my hands.

"I go through it because I love you. When I said imma ride for you I meant that shit."

"How the fuck we still together after all that? Bruh I almost died, we had 3 miscarriages, got arrested, lost family. Why you still here, slime?"

"Cuz," I say, sitting on his lap, he puts his hand on my ass and pecks my forehead. "You stole my heart."

"I'm the definition of a bandit," he says, smiling big.