Chapter 60: The Corridor of Elders

Thick, black smoke rises into the air, and a young boy gasps as he watches the villagers run in fear. He gets pulled into the house as Chen and his Anacondrai Warriors arrive.

Chen: "Haha! Run! Haha! Run away! Oh, watch your step. I feel sorry for them, Zugu. They rely so heavily on the ninja. They don't know what to do when they're not here. Doesn't anyone here want to fight?"

A pepper hits him in the head, knocking his hat sideways. He looks over and sees that it's a kid that threw it at him.

Girl: "Hey!"

Zugu throws a boulder toward her and she runs away.

Chen: "Haha! Onward, my slithering soldiers, until there is no village left unturned"

Kai is stuck at the entrance of the Anacondrai Tomb.

Nya: (On radio) "Chen has-kai Village-Everyone-"

Kai: "I can't read you, Nya. Repeat"

Jay is in Birchwood Forest.

Nya: "Attacked first-Nothing-Stop them!"

Jay: "You're breaking up. Where do you need us? We're all scattered, and there's not time to play fill-in-the-blanks"

Lloyd is trapped at the top of a mountain.

Nya: "Hurry-too late!"

Lloyd: "Tell us where we need to go. I can't use my Dragon power, so if anyone is close-" (The radio dies out) "Nya? Nya? Can anyone hear me?" (The radio buzzes again. Lloyd starts to drive the noodle truck)

(Y/N) is at the bottom of another cliff, the radio had just stopped picking up a signal.

(Y/N): "Hello? Bah, screw this!"

He threw the walkie to the ground and hopped out of the truck, looking at Spyke, who is on top of a webbed-up Anacondrai. Spyke hops onto (Y/N)'s shoulder, and (Y/N) looks at the snake-cultist.

(Y/N): "Y'Know what Spyke? I think this Anacondrai got lucky! If I had, say, Karlof's metal, for instance, I'd punch him into the ground!"

As he says that, he pounds his fist with his Elemental Keystone, and turns to metal

(Y/N): "Huh?" (He looks at his metal hand, and then his Keystone) "Perhaps this Keystone just got a bit more overpowered..." (He then looks over at the Anacondrai) "Well, I'm a person of my word, get over here!"

He slowly walks towards the Anacondrai as the scene shifts over to Nya, who is trying to communicate with the others, but failing.

Nya: "They're attacking Jamanakai Village. You have to stop them" (she turns to everyone else) "All communication is cut"

Skylor: "If our fighters don't know where to go, who's gonna stop my father?"

Like magic, he appears on there screen.

Chen: "Hello. As you can see, I've taken control of the airwaves, just as I'll take over Ninjago."

Garmadon: "You'll pay for this, Chen"

Wu: (holding Garmadon back) "Brother, enough. What do you want?"

Chen: "A truce"

Garmadon: "Ha! Like the one the real Anacondrai wanted during the last war? The truce that you destroyed by deceiving both sides?"

Chen: "I will honor my word and no one will get hurt, if you and everyone you know leave Ninjago and never comes back."

Garmadon: "We're not leaving our home"