Chapter 51: The Invitation

In a jungle, a few Nindroids can be seen walking around with guns. Lloyd can also be seen, sneaking around in the background.

Lloyd sneaks through the forest and stealthily takes out the small army of Nindroids with ease. He then runs into a nearby cave.

Upon entering the cave, he sees several lasers. He runs alongside the wall and successfully flips through all of the lasers, but gets spotted by a few Nindroids.

The Nindroids shoot lasers at Lloyd, but he does a matrix-style dodge and destroys them with his Elemental Energy. He then notices a small group of Nindroids running at him

Lloyd: "Ninja, go!" (He uses Spinjitzu on the Nindroids)

He hears a noise behind him and sees a giant boulder rolling towards him. He quickly starts to run away and ties a rope around his waist. While running, he slides on the ground and goes into a hole on the ground. The rope catches him mere meters from the ground. Lloyd then spots what appears to be some sort of diamond version of The Overlord's armor.

He tries to reach the armor, but it disappears, causing Lloyd to groan.

Cyrus: "You got closer than I thought you would. But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids"

Lloyd: "If I can't steal the Golden Armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could. It's secure, but where is the real one?"

Cyrus: "Some secrets are best kept safe"

Wu: "Lloyd, where are the other ninja? I asked for all of you to take part in this test"

Lloyd: "Uh, they, uh, they really wanted to be here, but they, uh...all had other plans"

Cyrus: "I understand perfectly well. The loss of Zane has affected us all. I haven't even heard word from my assistant P.I.X.A.L. since his memorial. It's heartbreaking"

Lloyd: "Not to mention that (Y/N)'s been M.I.A. since then"

Wu: "If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane will either tear you five apart or bring you closer together. The choice is yours"

Lloyd: "I'll do what I can, but it won't be easy"

Wu: "The greatest lessons never are"

???: "If it's not going to be easy-"

The three look up, seeing (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're gonna need some help"

Lloyd: "(Y/N)!" (He runs up and hugs him)

(Y/N): "It's good to see you too" (He hugs him back)

Wu: "And where have you been, young man?"

(Y/N): "I've been out..."

Wu: "We couldn't even find a single trace of you!"

(Y/N): "I didn't really have time to inform anyone..."

Wu: "And what could be so important as to not tell the rest of us!"

(Y/N): (Angrily) "Spyke was kidnapped!"

Wu suddenly goes from angry to worried.

Wu: "What?"

Lloyd: "Is he ok!?"

(Y/N): "Spyke is fine, if anything, I think she enjoyed the last little bit"

Lloyd: "Wait... She!?"

(Y/N): "Long story, I'll fill you in after we get the team back together"