Chapter 49: The End is Tri

The heroes just exit the portal, and find themselves on what appears to be a building.

Batman: "This isn't Gotham"

(Y/N): "It's definitely not Ninjago"

Gandalf: "Nor is it Middle-earth. Unless they've redecorated..."

Wyldstyle looks around and knocks on the ground.

Wyldstyle: "It's the Octan Tower. Except gravity's all wrong"

Benny: "Gravity's all wrong?!"

It is revealed that the group of heroes are on the wall, and Benny, the spaceman, is on the ceiling

Benny: "I think I would've noticed something like that!"

A rift opens up and sucks Benny in.

Benny: "Whoa!"

Wyldstyle: "As I was saying... We should be falling towards that..."

They look to there left and see a giant rift.

Wyldstyle: "I mean, I'm glad we're not"

(Y/N): "You just naturally have a giant rift in your dimension?"

Wyldstyle: "You don't?"

(Y/N): "I mean, yeah. It was called The Maelstrom... Huh, if I had a nickel..."

Batman: "The Tri's already altering this dimension... Let's move"

They walk forward a couple steps, and The Tri lands in front of them, however it is now bigger than the Octane building itself.

(Y/N): "Oh..."

The Tri aims it's cannons at them, but Batman thinks fast. He shoots his grappling hook and everyone hops on as they narrowly avoid the explosion. The Robin and Frodo head look at eachother, before he hops further down the building in one jump. The heads on The Tri then start spinning.

The Tri: "We control the elements, we control the gateways" (The heads stop spinning and only Robin's is facing forward)

Batman: "It seems this abomination has different personalities, which can influence the world, just like the Keystones can"