Chapter 35: The Titanium Ninja

The Nindroids put the Golden Weapons on top of Borg Tower.

Overlord: "Have they melted down the Golden Weapons?"

Pythor: "Yes, the Golden Armor will be ready for your evil bidding, my Dark Lordship"

Overlord: "Borg's still here? What use is he now that Project Arcturus is completed?" (Laughs) "Yes. Yes! Behold, the beginnings of the Golden Master!"

Cyrus: "You're... you're releasing me? But what have you done? What now?"

Cryptor: "Now you watch your city and all of Ninjago fall. And bow to a new master. Looks like you already have that part down" (Laughs)

Cyrus: "How can I stop this?"

The ninja are still trapped in Delta V.

(Y/N): (Thinking) 'Huh, what's this?' (He picks it up and starts reading it)

Kai: "These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere"

Jay: "Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?"

Cole: "How about 'It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you'."

Nya: (On a communication device) "Now is not the time for that! Can't I care for both of you? Now just don't give up"

Lloyd: "My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden Power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master"

Garmadon: "Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself"

P.I.X.A.L.: "They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time"

Wu: "Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other"

Lloyd: "He's right. We can get off this planet"

Kai: "What about your green power, Lloyd?"

Zane: "It's too far. He'd never be able to keep his focus that long"

Cole: (Sighs) "No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?"

(Y/N) "Um... Yes, yes I do"

Jay: "You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit!?"

(Y/N): "Sorta, I found this on the ground over there"

Kai: "What is it?"

Zane: "It's a set of blueprints for the rocket"

Lloyd: "How is that gonna help us?"

(Y/N): "I can use it and make a spaceship with my elemental power!"

Jay: "Finally! I was starting to think you were useless"

(Y/N): "I'm gonna remember that for the next time you can't help us"

Zane: "But that will take a lot of energy"

(Y/N): "Yeah, someone will need to wake me up when we get back home... Enough talk, let's do this!"

He summons an exact replica of the spaceship they arrived on and immediately falls over, asleep. They drag the unconscious (Y/N) aboard.

Kai: "Let's fire this thing up and see if she'll fly"

Lloyd: "Boosters?"

Kai: "Check"

Lloyd: "Electronics?"

Jay: "Check"

Lloyd: "Navigation?"

Zane: "Check"

Lloyd: "How are we holding together?"