ch 6; party at the castle

Friday, and it's time for party.
The group of friends were used with the large castle, where a rose garden is welcoming them in the front of the castle.
Then the huge hallway with beautiful pillars in row. With carved details who looks very old. Like from the ancient Greece.
The air was a slightly cold, 'Cause the floor and walls were made in some kind of stone material. Like white marble or something.
Or maybe it's stone walls with layers of white plaster applied over them?
No matter what, it feels cold around the corridors.
Not even the flickering flame from the torches could warm up the corridors.

The group walk through the ridiculous long hallway, where Shadow looks confused around. And doesn't notices how Silver couldn't stop staring at him. Upset he didn't got the chance to ask him out.

Suddenly they get welcomed by Scourge and Manic.
"Welcome to my home! Let's the party begin!" The smirking host says with the crown on the head. Kinda similar as Shadow's, but in silver instead of gold. And without the eye on the forehead. Instead the silver crown was decorated with small rubies.

Shadow starts eyeing Scourge.
"So-... You are also royal?"
Scourge grins proudly.
"Yup!-... Sadly my shitty parents won't let me wear the crown outside the castle, unless it's for an official meeting or something... One time, I used it at school... But those idiots yelled at me for days until my ears started ringing ... And almost bleeding ... So yeah-... No crown in School... which sucks" Scourge shrugs.
Manic chuckles, and runs an arm around his boyfriend.
"... Bae, you only want the crown in school to brag... So, no biggie you can't use it there..."
The green prince clicks the tongue with a snorting sound.
"Of course it's a big deal-... I want everyone to see whom I am... And kiss the ground in front my feet!" He pouts.

Silver keeps a small distance from Knuckles and Shadow.
It really sucks how he let's Knuckles keeping Shadow away from him...
Shadow kissed him! And not Knuckles... Wouldn't that mean; Silver has more rights to stand next Shadow than Knuckles has?!
But here he stands... In last of the group, staring longing at the ebony hedgehog, and jealousy at Knuckles...
While the echidna keeps brushing the back of the hand at Shadow's. As Knuckles wanted to hold hands, but was afraid to grab Shadow's.

Rouge scoffs.
"Like I would ever kiss the ground in front you feet... That would be disgusting... But maybe I would do, for some sweet and expensive emeralds~"
Scourge turns the face toward the direction where Rouge stands next Tails.
"So?-... If I'm paying you?-... You would kiss the ground in front my feet?"
The bat crosses the arms, and looks away from him.
"I'm not that desperate-... Besides... If I want any rubies or opals', I can just break into your vault and steal some..."
Scourge glares coldly at her.
"Do that-... And I might 'accidentally' rip one of your wings apart..." he grins wickedly.

While Rouge huffed, Manic squeezed Scourge shoulder as a silent warning.
"Hey guys-... Enough of that crap of stealing, and hurting someone-... Let's get wasted and have a fun time instead!"

Rouge brights up and laugh at Manic, where she points at him.
"Says the one who actually tried stealing from Scourge and his parents at a party... But got caught and had to date Scourge as punishment..."
Manic starts blushing while clearing the throat.
"Maaaaybeee-...But I'm glad I did-..." he starts saying while the arm around Scourge's shoulder starts sliding down.
Manic shrugs.
"Otherwise I wouldn't been with the best boyfriend" he smirks, and kissed Scourge who couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear.

Rouge exhales in loud relief.
"And I'm glad you were the one who got caught from stealing... I would hate if I've had to date Scourge as punishment... I mean-... I would love becoming a princess through marriage... But it would be a pain to be with him... But hey!" She grins and looked over at Shadow and Sonic. Meanwhile Scourge mutters; "Like I would date someone as you..."
"-There are two other princes here, I might get a chance with~"