| Author's Note |

Below is a personal letter from the author.

I'm going to cry.

Daphne and Kolzyn's story was originally a distraction from another book I kept re-editing, an idea I came up with on a couch in my living room after I packed boxes to move to a different state and wrote the first chapter for in my empty bedroom hours later.

The story was ify for me because I was still attached to my other book, but as I started writing more chapters and I couldn't stop, I fell head first in love with it.

Now like the other book, it's completed.

Done.

With a checkmark.

And with the last words ringing in my head,

"I've fell so hard for you I didn't even realize I was dead."

By the way, if anyone thought Kolzyn and Daphne died at the end, Kolzyn's last words were a pun. Him and Daphne are in fact still alive. Sorry for any heartbreak xx

Thank you all readers for sticking with this journey I will remember for the rest of my days until I take in my last breath. Even just a read from you teleports me to a Cloud Nine that saves my life every day.

Shoutout to JSPRomComs, HappyCoati, and @acetylcholinee for sticking with the book and being the kindest R4Rs. Your comments make my heart bubble with goodness whether I'm elated or depressed or tired or any other emotion I can name off the top of my head. I hope you guys have all the luck in the world with your own stories I've also come to know and appreciate.

I'm going to cry now.