"AND THE WINNER IS ONCE AGAIN TIGRESS! OUR CHAMPION!" The ring announcer says making the crowd go wild.

"DOES ANYONE CHALLENGE TIGRESS?" He asks.

"I do." I say letting go of Tyler's hand and raising my arm.

"OH, LOOKS LIKE WE DO HAVE A CHALLENGER! C'MON UP!" He says and the crowd makes a path for me until I'm up in the ring.

"What shall we call you?" He asks me.

"Just call me nightmare for now." I say, because I don't want people to know yet.

"OKAY! NOW WE HAVE TIGRESS FIGHTING NIGHTMARE! PLACE YOUR BETS!" He says as we both get into position.

"NOW LET THE FIGHT BEGIN." He says before he rings the bell.

Right when the bell rings I blocked out the sound of the crowd. Also, Tigress throws a jab at me that I was expecting, so I easily blocked it.

As we started circling each other I could see the rage in her eyes. Ha! She wasn't expecting me to block her punch so easily.

I was studying her and I noticed the way she shifts her left foot before she punches, and how her left side looks like she's had an injury there.

I was still looking for more weaknesses when I noticed a shift in her left foot and blocked her right hook. I decided it was time for me to fight back.

I threw a left hook to her side, then a jab to her jaw that made her stagger back.

When she recovered she charged at me, but before she could do anything I kneed her in the stomach.

She hunched over in pain so I grabbed her head and slammed it down onto my knee, hearing the satisfying crunch of her nose breaking.

She was still hunched over as I backed up, but when she finally stood up she made a huge mistake.

Tigress grabbed her nose distracting herself and I took that as my chance to end this. I roundhouse kicked her in the side of the head with much force, knocking her out.

The crowd was dead silent. I still have my hood over my head so nobody can tell that it's Ray or that I'm a girl, but they'll know in a minute.

"WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION! NIGHTMARE!" The ring announcer says and the crowd erupts into cheers.

"Actually it's Ray." I say unzipping my jacket to show off my abs and taking off my hood.

The crowd seems shocked. The room is even more silent than before.

"THE OLD REINING CHAMPION IS BACK AND TAKEN THE TITLE AGAIN! EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR OUR CHAMPION RAY!" He says as the crowd cheers even louder and I walk off the ring.

"You did great." Tyler says as I walk up to him.

"Thanks babe." I say giving him a kiss.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yea, let's go." I say and we walk outside to our car.

"Isn't that Tigress, the girl you fought?" Tyler asks pointing down an alley.

"I think so." I reply as I watch her check to see if anyone's watching before she takes off her mask and I see who she really is.

Tigress is Taylor, Ryder's fiancé. "I guess he's got a type." Says Tyler as we watch Taylor get into her car and drive off.

"Yea." I say and we get into our car and drive home.

"Are you glad to be back?" He asks.

"Yea, I'm glad. I'm back and it's for good." I say smiling at him.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

A N O N Y M O U S

"She's back." I say.

"Who is?" He asks me.

"Anastasia Martinez Stone."

"What! When did she get back?" He asks angrily standing up from his chair.

"Yesterday I believe, but that's not the only thing." I say.

"What else?" He asked sitting back down.

"She has a fiancé and a daughter that's probably around the age of five."

"Did you say five?" He asked.

"Yes." I reply.

"Damnit! If the kids five then it's most likely that she's Ryder's." He says rubbing his forehead.

"Anastasia's coming back has ruined our whole plan!" He yells slamming his hand on the desk.

"What do you need me to do?" I ask.

"Plan B." He says smirking as he walks over and starts kissing me, and right when we break apart I reply.

"Sure babe."

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Spotify: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitysunalee
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to the link in my bio for all of my social media & books.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶