10 | plan B

A N A S T A S I A

A N A S T A S I A

10 | plan B

It was getting a little late and I gave Tyler the directions to Blackfall. On our way there, I grabbed my bag from the backseat and changed into my Ray clothes and mask.

It wasn't long before we got there and I was so excited to claim my title again.

"C'mon, let's go." I say to Tyler as I get out of the car fast and he chuckles.

"I'm coming." He says grabbing my hand as we walk inside.

As we stepped inside, all that we could hear was the sound of the crowd cheering on fighters. I missed this place.

I've fought at other bars and places, but I've honestly missed it here. "Where do you go to sign up?" Tyler asks looking around.

"We have to go to the bar. C'mon, it's over here." I said as I lead the way to the bar and saw a familiar face.

"Hey, what can I get you?" Asked the bartender.

"Can I get a sign in sheet.. Andy?" I said looking up from my hood and he looked shocked.

"Oh my god Ray! It's been forever, where have you been?" He asks handing me a sign in sheet.

"Here and there, but I'm back now and I'm going to claim my title." I say grinning.

"Who's the champion now?" Tyler asked.

"The current champion is a girl that goes by the name Tigress, she's pretty good." He says.

"Well I plan on fighting her, do you think she's better than me?" I asked because it's not often I have to fight girls.

"I don't think so, but be careful." He said.

"I will, thanks Andy." I said grabbing Tyler's hand and walking towards the ring to watch the current fight.

The fight is between Tigress and some guy, but Tigress is going to win. She punched him in the temple and he was out, just like I expected.