9 | that's my girl

A N A S T A S I A9 | that's my girl

A N A S T A S I A
9 | that's my girl

"Are you ok babe?" Tyler asks as we lay in bed.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I ask turning on my side to face him.

"Well, when we first got home from the park, you seemed a little distracted. I have a question for you.." He says brushing hair out of my eyes.

"Okay"

"Do you still have feelings for Ryder?" He asks.

"No. He may be the father of our daughter, but he hurt me. I don't love him anymore. He's my past and you're my future." I say kissing him.

"Damn, I love you." He says as he rolls on top of me and looks into my eyes.

"Good cause I love you too." I say and pull him down into a deep kiss.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

"C'mon Ariella, it's time to go." I say to my daughter as she was playing with her toys.

"But mommy! I wanna play!" She whines giving me puppy eyes.

"You can bring them and play at grandmas." I say walking over too her as she smiles big.

"Okay!" She says excitedly as she starts packing a bag I gave her with toys.

"You guys ready?" Tyler asks coming down stairs.

"I'm ready." Ariella says as she tries to hold her bag.

"Yea, we're ready. Ariella, let mommy hold the bag." I say and she gives it to me.

"Let's go then, I can't wait to see Your family again." He says picking up Ariella.

"I can't wait either, we haven't seen them for a while. Also, I'm excited to meet Kai's girlfriend, mom said she was going to be there." I say as we walk out to the car and start to get Ariella into her car seat.

"I almost forgot about that. How long have they been together?" Tyler asks closing Ariella's door as we both get into the front.

"I think he said a year." I say when he starts driving to my moms house.