6 | you never forget

A N A S T A S I A6 | you never forget

A N A S T A S I A
6 | you never forget

6 YEARS LATER...

"Are you ready babe?" I ask my fiancé Tyler.

"Yea, let me just go get my phone. I think I left it upstairs." He says running upstairs.

"Are you ready sweetie?" I ask my five-year-old daughter Ariella.

"Yea!" She says excitedly as I bend down to her height to fix her shirt.

"Are you excited to see grandma and uncle Kai?" I ask.

"Yea! Can we go to the park when we get there? Please?!" She asks with a pout.

"Sure baby, why don't you ask daddy if he wants to go with us?" I ask, and her eyes brighten.

"Okay, mommy!" She says as Tyler comes back downstairs and walks over to us.

"Now I'm ready." He says kissing my lips.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I hear Ariella say next to us.

"Yea cupcake?" He asks.

"Will you go to the park with mommy and me when we get there?" She asks with her puppy dog eyes that get us every time.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He says smiling as he kisses her forehead.

"Yay!"

"Are you ready babe?" He asks me.

"I am, let's get going because we don't want to miss our flight," I say as he picks up Ariella and we walk out of our old house.

We get Ariella into her car seat and put all of our luggage in the trunk before getting into the car and driving to the Airport.

On our way there, all I could think about was how Rosewood was when I left. I wonder how much it has changed.

It's been six years since I left home. I still remember everything that happened there too.

I sometimes think of Ryder because he was my first love and just like people say, you never forget your first love.