8 | how old is she?

R Y D E R8 | how old is she?

R Y D E R
8 | how old is she?

"Hey babe" my fiancé Taylor said when she walked into our room.

"Hey" I said as I was looking through the closest for a shirt.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked.

"I was thinking we could stop by the gang house, because I have some business that needs to be done." I said pulling a shirt over my head.

"Okay, I'm going to practice fighting while you're busy." She said standing up.

"Ok, ready?" I ask as I grab my car keys.

"Ready." She says smiling as we start to walk downstairs and to my car.

We get in and she turns the music on as we drive off to the gang house.

It's been six years since Ana left because of me. It took 3 years of me waiting for her, before I even tried to moved on.

I still love Anastasia, but she's gone now and I don't think I'll ever see her again. After she left, I started becoming easily distracted and was getting depressed.

I was mad at Anastasia's father for ruining us. I can't believe he let his hate for me get in the way of Ana's happiness.

I hope that wherever Ana is now, that she is happy. I still think of her, but not as much as I used to.

Anastasia is someone I won't ever forget because she is my first love. I will always remember her as the one that got away.

After three years, it was time for me to move on and that's when I met Taylor.

She helped me get through everything that happened and reminded me of Anastasia. Maybe that's why I liked her so much.

We became close and she started hanging out with the guys and I at the gang house.

I had to tell her about what I do and to my surprise she didn't hate me.

Actually, she wanted me to teach her how to fight. Now, we've been together for two years and she is one of my best fighters.