1 | big apple city

A/N: The first 5 chapters are bonus chapters & are from before the time skip

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

A N A S T A S I A1 | big apple city

A N A S T A S I A
1 | big apple city

"Hey, I'm Anastasia," I said smiling slightly at the man sitting next to me on the plane. He smiled back at me with dimples that could get addictive as he moved his bag to the floor and sat in his seat, next to mine.

"Nice to meet you, Anastasia." He says smiling with his pearly white teeth. It makes me wonder how he keeps it so white when no matter what I do, mine never look that good.

"You too, Tyler," I reply as I turn my head back to the window, just to think.

"So, Anastasia. Do you have any specific reason that you're going to New York? Or are you just going for vacation?" He asks as I look over to see more people walk down the aisle, walking to their seats.

"Yea, I needed to get away. Had too many problems, so I'm leaving to start fresh." I say with a sigh at the memories that keep flooding my mind. The love, the fighting, the pain, the betrayal... Everything.

"Really? I get that. I've done it more times than I can count." He says, and I nod. I'm pretty sure everyone has at least tried to start fresh.

"Yea, why do you do it?" I ask before realizing how rude that was.

"Shit sorry, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," I say in a rush, and he laughs.

"It's fine, seriously." He says, noticing my expression of regret.

"You sure?" I ask again because I feel bad. I'm not trying to pry, but I feel like I am.

"Yea." He tells me, and I let out a huge breath as he begins to tell me.

"I've just got a lot of problems and drama in my family." He starts, and I nod, understanding because of all the drama I was in.

"What about you?" He asks, and I sigh as the seatbelt sign turns on and the plane doors close.