8 | how old is she?

Start from the beginning

She isn't a part of my gang though because it's too dangerous for girls and there has never been a girl in a gang. Except for the rumor of a girl in the Martinez gang.

I just proposed to Taylor about six months ago and we've been great, we've even moved in together now.

I love Taylor so much, but no matter what.. I will always love Anastasia more..

I've told Taylor about Anastasia, not much though. All I told her was how she was my first love, her father tricked us, and she left.

There were times when all I could think about was what she wanted to tell me that night. She said in her note that even if I didn't love her that she wanted me to know something important.

I'm glad that I've finally been able to move on now and be happy.

"Can we go to my favorite ice cream cart by the park before we go to the gang house?" I heard Taylor ask snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sure." I reply glancing at her.

"Yay"

"You sure love your ice cream." I say chuckling.

"You know it." She says grinning as we pull into a spot on the side of the road near the park.

Once I park, we both get out of the car and start walking to the ice cream cart.

We were walking when a little girl was running and bumped into me. She almost fell back, but managed to catch herself.

"Are you ok little one?" I ask the little girl.

"Y-yea.. I'm s-sorry." She says looking scared.

"It's ok sweetheart, we're not going to hurt you." Taylor says.

"Where are your parents?" I ask bending down to her height.

"I don't know. I ran away from my mommy and didn't know how to get back." She says sadly.

"It's ok, we'll help you find her. What's your name?" I ask.

"I'm Ariella." She says smiling.

"Hi Ariella, I'm Ryder and this is Taylor."

"Hi.." She starts to say when we hear someone yell her name.

I look up and see a girl who looks nothing like Ariella running over to us.

"ARIELLA" She yelled as she ran over and hugged Ariella.

"Hi mommy.." Ariella says shyly.

"Don't scare mommy like that baby. I can't lose you and you could've been hurt." She says kissing Ariella's head.. So that's her mom, she looks really young.

"Sorry mommy.." Ariella says looking down and her mom lifts her chin up, so Ariella's looking at her.

"Hey, it's okay baby. Mommy's not mad, but next time tell mommy or daddy before you run off." She said while Ariella nods.

"Okay.."

"Love you." She says making Ariella smile.

"Love you too mommy." Ariella says kissing her moms cheek.

"I made friends." Ariella said, probably talking about me and Taylor.

"Who?" She asks and Ariella points towards Taylor and I.

"Oh, hi I'm Anastasia and thank you for helping my daughter." She says as she stands up and grabs Ariella's hand.

When I saw her, it was like the life was taken out of me. I was frozen. I can't believe I didn't recognize her.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you, I'm Taylor and this is my fiancé. Your daughter his so cute." Taylor says.

"Thank you, I wish she looked like me a bit more cause everyone always thinks she's adopted." Ana says looking at Ariella.

"You never know, maybe your genes will kick in when she gets older." Taylor says and Ana chuckles.

"Are you new in town, I've never seen you here before?" Taylor asked.

"No, I used to live here six years ago, but a lot happened and people I cared about lied to me. I couldn't take it so I left and I just moved back today." She said smiling and I stiffened because I was the person that she thinks lied to her.

"How old is she?" I ask and she looks at Ariella.

"Ariella, why don't you tell him how old you are?" Ana says making Ariella smile.

"I just turned five!" She says happily as she holds up five fingers.

I can't help but study them as they are standing in front of me. Anastasia is back in town with a daughter, who happens to be five years old.

Ariella looks like me. She has my eyes and my hair. Could she be mine? Is that what Ana meant when she said she had something important to tell me.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a guy walking up to us from behind Ana.

"There you are babe." I hear the guys say as Ariella lets go of Ana's hand to run up to him.

"Daddy! Did you get my ice cream?" Ariella asks him and I feel like that should be me, but could he be her father?

"I sure did cupcake, here." He says handing her the ice cream.

"Hey babe." He says and kisses Ana before turning to face Taylor and I.

"Hey, I'm Tyler. Anastasia's fiancé." He says putting his hand out to shake and my heart drops when he says fiancé, but I quickly recover and grab his hand firmly.

"Hey, I'm Ryder. Taylor's fiancé." I say and look at Ana as I see realization and sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go." Ana said quickly, grabbing Tyler's hand.

"C'mon Ariella!" She said and extend her hand for Ariella to hold.

"Bye." Ariella says, before she grabs onto Ana's hand and starts walking with them.

"Are you ok babe?" Taylor asks as I stare at them leaving.

"Hm? Sorry, what did you say?" I ask looking at her before I take one more glance at them.

"I asked if you're ok? You look like you've seen a ghost." She said looking at their retreating figures.

"Wait.. Was that.. Is that the Anastasia?" She asks with a worried expression.

"Yea, it is.."

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee

Spotify: trinitystories_xoInstagram: trinitysunalee
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to the link in my bio for all of my social media & books.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶