Akh:Did Isha or dad say anything about this ?

Jha: Isha has not said anything but yesterday uncle was here to see the baby and I shared my thoughts to him. He did not oppose and felt bad for aunty. He wished that aunty might have changed which means he expecting her to regret everything and live a life like normal. You have to do this for your dad Akhil.

Akh: what if she has n't changed ?

Jha: Don't judge even before you give a chance Akhil. Let her come for the ceremony and we shall see her.

Akh: Why that has to be on our angel's day. What if something happened and ruin our baby's day. I don't want anything or anyone messing up that day. Its her first special day with us and I want it be more special without any problems.

Jha: Nothing will go wrong. If you trust me then bring her back. That will be the big gift for our baby Akhil. If not then as you wish. I won't force you further.

Jhanvi tried to move but he caught her hand and joined their foreheads and shut his eyes hiding the moist from her.

Akh: Are you sure Jaan. Do you want to do this...I cannot handle another break down.

Jha: I will not let anyone break you Akhil. Its not that only men has to save their woman. I will stand before you to save you from anything and anyone Akhil.

Akh Mv: Like you stopped my PI from updating me on whats happening around me is it and that Mayuri is Naren's sister ? You just forgot that I m your Akhil and will follow you like a shadow to protect you. I may not know what you are conversing with Mayuri, Liya and Naren but I trust you and I will keep quite and watch everything unless Naren doesn't harm you by anyway. I will wait for you to open up to me Jaan. Lets face anything together. 

Akh: fine if that is what you want then I will arrange for that. But don't force me beyond this and don't have any expectations. I will be worried about my daughter's day and celebrating it.

Jha: thank you so much daddy....

She teased him and quickly ran away from the room and he chased her. Jhanvi sat in the middle of Kamala and Isha.

Kam: Oii enna yedho serious pesa pore nenacha ippadi vilayaditu irukke ? 

Jha: Granny, happy news. Akhil accepted to bring Sheela aunty back home. 

Isha teared up and quickly wiped it but Jhanvi hugged her and kissed her temple.

Jha: Our baby's ceremony will be a reunion so don't worry and take her home. Let her come here for the ceremony meanwhile Akhil will take sometime to set his mind to meet her.

Isha: Thank you anni. I hope everything will be fine and we will be happy from now on. I believe she would have changed.

Jha: I too believe that. So lets manifest for only happiness in our lives. Lets go shopping, Akhil is taking us so get ready.

Isha and Jhanvi went to get ready and Kamala patted Akhil's hair and kissed his forehead.

Kam: You are the most blessed child Akhil because you got Jaanu in your life. She is an angel and only she can think of everyone and forgive anyone. Treasure her and do anything for her like you did today. Sheela truly deserves a chance from you. 

Akh: I hope she forget everything and live a new life from now on. I just don't want Jhanvi or our baby to suffer by anyone or anymeans.

After their conversation Akhil took Kamala, Isha and Jhanvi for shopping and they bought lot of dresses, toys, jewels for baby and Akhil gifted everyone with expensive clothing and jewels for the ceremony. He himself bought saree for Sita and Jhanvi gave him a glare and he randomly chose a saree for Sheela.