7 | is that... the Ryder?

Start from the beginning

"Yea!" She says as we start to walk to the ice cream shop.

"What flavor do you want cupcake?" Tyler asks.

"Chocolate! And can I go play with the other kids." She asks.

"Ok, but you got to ask mommy." He says, and she turns to me.

"Mommy! Can I go play with the other kids?" She asks.

"Okay, but stay close so mommy can see you. Love you!" I say as she starts running off.

"Love you too" I hear as she got further.

I was watching Ariella play with all the kids, and she was so cute. She is like my angel, and I don't know what I'd do without her.

"Do you want your favorite babe?" I hear Tyler ask from behind me at the ice cream cart.

"Yea, mint chocolate chip, but also get me extra chocolate chips!" I say as I turn to face him.

"Ok." He says smiling and then orders.

I turn back around and look over at the little kids to see Ariella, but I don't see her anywhere.

"ARIELLA!" I yell as I start to look for her.

I run around the park telling her name and looking for her when I finally spot her with a couple.

"ARIELLA" I yell as I run over and hug her.

"Hi, mommy.." She says shyly cause she knew she wasn't supposed to run off like that.

"Don't scare mommy like that baby. I can't lose you, and you could've been hurt." I say kissing her head.

"Sorry, mommy.." She says looking down, and I lift her chin up, so she's looking at me.

"Hey, it's okay baby. Mommy's not mad, but next time tell mommy or daddy before you run off." I say, and she nods.

"Okay.."

"Love you," I say, and she smiles.

"Love you too mommy." She says kissing my cheek.

"I made friends." She said.

"Who?" I ask, and she points towards the couple that's watching us.

"Oh, hi I'm Anastasia and thank you for helping my daughter," I say as I stand up and grab Ariella's hand.

When I get a good look at the couple in front of me, the guy looks familiar. He has dirty blond hair and blue-grey eyes while the girl has orange/brown hair and green eyes.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you, I'm Taylor, and this is my fiancé. Your daughter his so cute." She says.

"Thank you, I wish she looked like me a bit more cause everyone always thinks she's adopted," I say looking at Ariella.

"You never know, maybe your genes will kick in when she gets older," Taylor says, and I chuckle.

"Are you new in town, I've never seen you here before?" She asks.

"No, I used to live here six years ago, but a lot happened, and people I cared about lied to me. I couldn't take it, so I left, and I just moved back today." I said smiling, and I saw her fiancé stiffen.

"How old is she?" Taylor's fiancé asks, and I look at Ariella.

"Ariella, why don't you tell him how old you are?" I ask and she smiles.

"I just turned five!" She says happily as she holds up five fingers.

I look over to Taylor's fiancé who seems to be studying me and Ariella when I hear someone behind me.

"There you are babe." I hear Tyler say and Ariella lets go of my hand to run up to him.

"Daddy! Did you get my ice cream?" Ariella asks him.

"I sure did cupcake, here." He says handing her the ice cream.

"Hey, babe." He says and kisses me before turning to the couple in front of us.

"Hey, I'm Tyler. Anastasia's fiancé." He says putting his hand out to shake and Taylor's fiancé grabs it firmly.

"Hey, I'm Ryder. Taylor's fiancé." He says and looks at me as I now notice who he is.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go," I say quickly, grabbing Tyler's hand.

"C'mon Ariella!" I say and extend my hand for her to hold.

"Bye." She says to Ryder and Taylor waving at them before she grabs onto my hand and starts walking with us.

"Is that. The Ryder?" Tyler asks curiously.

"Yea, I think it is..."

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Spotify: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitysunalee
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to the link in my bio for all of my social media & books.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶