"What" bangchan said as he walked down the stairs with changbin.

"Oh you guys are finally awake- anyway jisung hasn't had pancakes before can we take him to like a mall or fair or something, one so he can get some new clothes, cause i saw his bag- IT HAS NOTHING- and two, so he can try some new food" felix pleaded running up to bangchan and changbin giving them a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Oh- uh y-yeah sure maybe later, jisung still needs to um-" bangchan was at a loss for words because of how felix ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wasnt sure how jisung would react to it.

"-he still needs to get comfortable and stuff" Changbin finished noticing bangchans reaction. He looked toward jisung to see he was looking down so he wouldn't have seen the kiss on the cheek. Changbin nudged Bangchan signalling its all good and that jisung hadn't seem anything.

"Yeah- lee know is the food ready" bangchan asked walking into the kitchen.

"Mhm you guys can sit at the table I'll be over in a sec" lee know mumbled flipping a pancake.

Hyunjin tugged jisungs arm toward the table where he forced jisung to sit next to him. "W-wait isn't someone else s-sitting here" jisung asked concerned he would be taking someone else's spot.

"Nah you'll be fine no one really has a specific seat everyone just sits where they please, now come on" hyunjin said pulling out jisungs chair.

"O-okay" jisung hesitantly sat in the chair.

Slowly everyone filed into the room. Lee know was the one to sit on the other side of jisung and jisung wasn't sure if he was happy or nervous- probably both. Lee know was really confusing, he was cold and closed off but he was also nice and jisung could tell he was caring. Jisung distinctively remembers lee know being one of the people to come into the room before bangchan, but he can't remember why he left.

Did i do something to him?

Oh no is he mad at me?

Thoughts were rushing through his mind leg bouncing under the table, fingers picking at each other, as everyone began picking some pancakes from the plate in the centre.

Lee know noticed jisung wasn't going for any pancakes, then saw that his leg was shaking and hands were fidgeting. Lee know really didn't want a repeat of last night so he carefully leaned closer to jisung and whispered in his ear "are you ok"

That seemed to snap jisung back to reality "hm y-yeah im ok" jisung said looking to lee know.

"Did you want to try some plain pancakes" lee know asked in a quiet voice trying to get jisung to think about something else.

Jisung looked around and saw everyone eating food conversing to each other "uh s-sure"

Lee know reached over and placed a single pancake on jisungs plate "with pancakes you can add toppings to it- do you like Nutella".

"Wait stop. Hes allergic to nuts so guys i really need you to be mindful of that" bangchan sais to everyone in an almost urgent voice. Trying to get his point across to everyone.

"Okay no Nutella then, you can have some maple syrup instead and if you don't like it I'll have it and you can try it with something else" lee know prepared the pancake and once done placed it back on jisungs plate. "Here try"

Jisung hesitantly took the plate and grabbed a fork and knife. He cut into it and brought it up to his mouth.

Lee know looked at jisung whilst he ate the small bite of pancake. He noticed how jisungs cheeks puffed out like a squirrel when eating. He found it really adorable.