Chapter 24: Tangled

Before hand Tw: major Character death but it'll be fixed soon. Also please leave anything to say until you've read everything even my notes at the end.

With that let's start

~~~

When Ranboo left Tubbo counted the minutes till he returned with the royals.

After 30 minutes the group teleported back.

"Ok I'm going in to try and get Tommy and lure the Healer out. Once he's outside surround him and take him down." Tubbo started.

"Men spread around the tower and block all ways out I'll fly up and guard from the sky." Phil started. "Wilbur, Techno stay here with Ranboo and make sure they are able to teleport to safety." The king said to his sons.

The guards spread out doing as their king asked, Phil flew to watch from above and Ranboo slept while Tubbo went up to the tower.

"TOMMY!!" Tubbo yelled to get the boys attention. "I'M CLIMBING UP!!" Before Tubbo could start climbing a creaking sound was heard from above and the end of a rope fell from the tower.

Tubbo stopped and pulled at the rope to see if it was sturdy. Once sure he could climb up safely he started the climb, one foot in front of the other.

Finally he reached the top and climbed through the open window. He dusted himself off and turned to look for Tommy.

"Tommy I'm here to save you." The boy stopped staring at his friends face tears like waterfalls streaming down his face his blue eyes bright and hurt, gagged and bound in chains yelling something Tubbo could not understand.

He then felt it a pain in his back so strong he collapsed after being pushed and could not get up. He distantly heard Tommy screaming through the gag.

"See Tommy look what you've done." A man said stepping over Tubbo and headed towards the bound blond.

"Don't worry our secret will die with him." Dream says moving to untie the struggling Tommy. "You and I will go where no one will find you again." Dream said pulling Tommy who was struggling to get to his dying friend.

"Tommy stop struggling with me, enough." Dream said turning the boy to look at him.

"NO!!" Tommy finally got out spitting out the loose gag. "I won't ever stop trying to fight you, for the rest of my life I'll fight you!" Tommy said moving away from the man.

"But if you let me heal him, let me save my friend I'll go with you willingly. We can go to where no one will find us, just you and I, Dream and I won't fight. Just let me heal him." Tommy pleaded with the man.

"No Tommy. Stop." Tubbo said bleeding more when he tried to move.

It was quiet for a moment until dream moved to untie Tommy and tying Tubbo to the wall instead.

"This is so you can't follow us." Dream says shoving Tubbo against the wall.

"Tubbo, oh Tubbo I'm so sorry about this I didn't want this to happen." Tommy said moving to the boy and scraping up his hands from the shards from the mirror unknowing he can't use his magic from there anymore.

"It- it's fine." The boy said trying to sit up more.

"No no stop don't move." Tommy said laying the brunette down again. "Let me take a look." He said peeling back the fabric of his friends shirt.

"Oh Tubbo this is all my fault I can fix this though." Tommy said to the boy grabbing his friends hands and moving them to his hair.

"No Tommy no. You can't do this if you go with him I'll never see you again. Your family will never get to see you again." Tubbo said wheezing and coughing.

"But I can't let you die." Tommy said hugging his friend.

"And I can't let you die Tommy," Tubbo started sitting up a little more with a dagger in his hand. "So I'm sorry about this Tommy I really am." Tubbo reached behind his friend and stabbed him where wing met flesh.

"AHHGGH!!" Tommy cried out hunching over.

Warm red blood trickled down his back staining his shirt and flowing onto the ground.

"NO!!" Dream yelled lunging at the duo.

"THIS CANT HAPPEN NO!! TOMMY WE LEAVE NOW!!" Dream yelled pulling the boy off his friend and dragging him towards the trapdoor hidden stairs.

"No! NO!! TUBBO!!!" Tommy yelled being shoved down the stairs and moved outside the tower.

That's when it happened men everywhere came at them. The Arctic symbol on each of their chest plates.

They lunged at the duo pulling Tommy and Dream away from each other. They grabbed the man punching and kicking, slashing and clawing, making sure he bled.

The royals and Ranboo came out. Tommy just stood there frozen not knowing what was happening.

That's when he remembered his friend was still dying.

"Tommy!!" Someone yelled towards him as he ran back up the stair. They twist up and up seeming to never end. He trips a few times but finally makes it to the top.

Tommy heads straight for Tubbo. Though he misses the gasps from behind him.

"Tubbo, Tubbo come on please, please." He pleads hoping his friend is still alive.

"Tommy." The weak voice of his friend said.

"Tubbo! Oh thank god." Tommy said hugging the boy who winced at the tightness.

"Oh it looks like they were able to help you." Tubbo wheezed sewing the twins and Ranboo.

"Yeah Tubs yeah they did, so did you. I- I just need you to hang on." Tommy said crying a little more. He grabbed his friends hands again and put them in his hair the blood from his friends hand being put in his hair.

"𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦
𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦."

"Tommy, Tommy stop. It won't work. I'm sorry." Tubbo said removing his hands from Tommy's hair.

"No no it has to work." Tommy said crying.

"It won't. I'm sorry." Tubbo said trailing off and slowly closing his eyes.

"Tubbo?" Tommy asked his voice quiet. "Come on this isn't funny. Please." Tommy said crying on his friend.

His blood mixed with his tears entering his friends heart.

It was as silent as it could be Tommy crying over Tubbo, Ranboo crying about his loves death, and the twins trying not to cry but there were still some stray tears.

At first the miracle went unnoticed. A golden light starting from the dead boy flowed across his body. It first caught the attention of the friend holding him.

It crawled up the blonds arms surrounding them both is a bright golden light that could almost beat the sun.

Everyone could see it, from the guards who were finishing Dream up to the king overseeing the guards, the twins in the room and Ranboo. All watched and waited.

All of a sudden Tommy burst into flames and all that was left was a pile of ashes covering Tubbo.

~~~~~~~
So I know it's been a while. I've been trying to figure out what fic I want to do next.
I left this here for now I'll finish up the next chapter some time soon if I don't fall asleep so expect that.
Another thing this is all PLATONIC YOU HERE DONT COME AT ME AND DONT BE MEAN.
Ranboo just likes Tubbo a little more but in a platonic way since they will adopt Michael in the future.
I'm gonna make a post if you want to see the ideas I have for the next part of this series.
Thank you for your patience. See you soon.