Chapter 19: Tangled

The group stood around for a while thinking of what to do next.

They headed into the market to see what was there. They walked past the flower shop from before, a clothes shop that had many warm clothes.

They went to a library to show Tommy the different places and kingdoms, Tommy thought the Esempi sounded familiar.

They spent most of the day exploring the market and avoiding the guards.

After a while Tubbo pointed out a line of people waiting for some trinkets with the Antarctic Empire sigil on them so they went to wait in line.

While waiting for their turn Tommy spotted some street performers and got the attention of the person closest to him who just so happened to be the musical prince Wilbur.

The two headed over Wilbur asking to barrow one of the musicians guitar. The duo started having fun, Tommy dancing and Wilbur playing some music.

Tommy got the square involved all dancing in a line. Soon he got the attention of the rest of their group, Techno paying for a few flags and Tubbo got Ranboo to join in.

The music got louder and there was clapping that got louder as more people joined.

Tommy realized that Techno had joined his brother and was playing the violin. He had a huge smile on his face content with the fun they were having.

Soon people started pairing up but Tommy didn't want to so he grabbed Tubbo and Ranboo and they started dancing together smiles on their faces and a glowing light from all of them, the aura of their mood.

Once the music stopped the trio collapsed to the floor laughing. Wilbur and Techno returned their instruments thanking the performers and went over to the trio laughing at them.

"Did you guys have fun?" Wilbur asked.

"Yes, I don't think today could have gone any better." Tommy said.

"To the boats." A man in the background said.

The group looked up seeing the sun setting. It's getting closer to the lighting of the lanterns.

"We have to go." Techno said to his brother.

"Wait but what about the crown?" Tommy asked them.

"We'll meet you at the docks after the festival and figure out how to get the crown from there." Wilbur said.

"Ok, yeah ok." Tommy said trying to make this moment last. " we meet at the docks and plan how to get back and past my brother, you guys will leave and..." Tommy stopped his short plan.

"Let's just have fun for now." Tubbo said pulling Tommy along.

"We'll see you guys soon!" Tubbo yelled towards the princes who had started moving towards the Palace.