Chapter 11: Tangled

"Well I gotta say I didn't know you had that in you it was impressive." Tubbo said to Tommy.

"I know!" Tommy said excitedly. "I- I know." He said again trying to sound cool.

"So Tubbo where are you from??" Tommy asked Tubbo.

"No, nope, no way I don't do back stories blondie." Tubbo said before Tommy could ask more.

"Though I am interested in yours. Now I know I'm not allowed to ask about the frying pan," Tubbo started.

"Nope." Tommy responded.

"Or the brother?" He asked again.

"No." Tommy said again.

"Frankly I'm too scared to ask about the raven." Tubbo said.

"Crow." Tommy corrected.

"Here's my question though, if you've wanted to see the lanterns so bad why haven't you gone before??" Tubbo asked the blonde.

"Uhm..." Tommy tried to think of something.

That's when they both heard it the rustle of armor and the sound of feet crashing down on the ground.

The two teens turned to the sound to see the princes, royal guards and the hound army running at them.

"Tubbo!" Prince Wilbur yelled.

"Tubbo! Tubbo!" Tommy said not finding the right words.

"RUN!!!" Tubbo shouted.

The two started running as fast as the could picking up the dangling rope trying not to look back or get caught.

Soon enough the two emerged at the end of the tunnel. There was a dam and a whole mechanism coming off the dam and surrounding the area.

At the bottom of the gorge like area the twins came out of nowhere.

"Who's that?" Tommy asked.

"They don't like me." Tubbo responded.

Behind the duo the hound army appeared and started surrounding the two.

"Who are they?" Tommy questioned again.

"They don't like me either." Tubbo said yet again.

Finally the guards and princes appeared.

"WHO'S THAT!?!" Tommy asked still surprised and a little annoyed.

"Let's just assume for a moment that everyone here doesn't like me." Tubbo said getting mad.

"Here." Tommy shoved his frying pan in Tubbo's hand.

He took his rope and tied a knot at the end. He quickly tossed it towards a beam that was sticking out pulled tight and swung over.

Tommy started readjusting the rope.

Tubbo watched and turned to block an attack from one of the guards.

He swung the firing pan back and knocked said guard out. All the guards started attacking him and he kept swinging soon only the princes and the hound army were left standing.

"Wow I have got to get me one of these. Frying pans who knew." Tubbo said impressed at what he has accomplished so far.

Then prince Techno started his attack at Tubbo.

"I'll have you know this is the strangest thing I've ever done." Tubbo stated, thankfully able to block each attack until finally Prince Techno was able to knock the frying pan out of Tubbo's hand.

"How about best two out of three?" Tubbo asked hands up.

"TUBBO! CATCH!" Tommy yelled at Tubbo wrapping the rope around his hand.

Tubbo held tight and jumped down.

"Tubbo watchout!" Tommy warned. The twins coming close to swiping at Tubbo with their swords.

"Missed. Haha you should look at your faces because you look-" Tubbo rammed into the wooden platform. "Ridiculous." He groaned hurt.

Prince Techno started trying to use all his strength to move a beam across to get to Tommy.

He caught the attention of Tommy who started looking around to see how he could escape.

"Come on blondie jump!" Tubbo yelled towards Tommy as Prince Techno and Prince Wilbur made their way across the beam to try and reach Tommy.

Tommy ran and jumped off the steucture, Tubbo following him.

Soon enough the dam broke and started flooding the whole area. Everyone started running and swimming trying to get away.

"There quick!" Tubbo yelled pointing to a cave up ahead.

The two ran as quickly as they could water at their heels.

The water came in and knocked over a pillar of boulders.

The two rushed into the cave, Tubbo getting the frying pan, before the pillar blocked the entrance only enough for water to start coming in.

The two made it towards the back of the cave realizing it was blocked off.

Tommy started hitting the walls of the cave with his frying pan as Tubbo swam under the water to try and find an exit.

Tubbo emerged and started trying to push at the walls anything to escape.

Tommy decided he wanted to try and see if he could find something.

As Tubbo was pushing at the wall he got cut.

Tommy went under the water only to be pulled up a second later by Tubbo.

"You wont find anything down there it's to dark." He said to the blonde.

The water was now at their shoulder causing them to float.

"This is all my fault. My brother was right I never should have done this. I'm so sorry Tubbo." Tommy said feeling defeated.

"Toby." Tubbo responded.

"What?" Tommy asked confused.

"My real name is Toby Smith." Tubbo admitted.

"Like that guy in the bar Shlatt?" Tommy questioned.

"Yeah he's my dad." Tubbo admitted once again.

"Oh. I have magic hair and wings that glow when I sing." Tommy admitted revealing his wings.

"What?" Tubbo asked confused.

"I have magic hair and wings that glow when I sing." Tommy said realizing what he could do.

As the water started to rise higher Tommy started singing.

"𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦-"

As the water filled the cave a bright glow started coming from Tommy.

Tubbo was surprised.

They looked at Tommy's big wings one of which was being pulled towards some rocks.

Both realized there was a way out so they swam over and started moving the rocks.
~~~~~~~
One short chapter and one long chapter enjoy