Interlude: Tangled

"I had just escaped from Techno when I had hidden in a cave to see it lead to a tower." Tubbo started.

"I didn't think much of it. It looked abandoned I didn't think anyone was inside, so I climbed up the tower." He continued.

"What he didn't know is I had been living there my whole life with my brother and was surprised to see someone new." Tommy cut in.

"Since this was actually my first interaction with another person I had kind of knocked him out." Tommy said.

The royals and Ranboo were surprised to hear that.

"Soon he had been woken up by my crow, Chat." Tommy said pointing to the bird who was sitting a little bit away from them on a lamppost.

"He had figured out where I had hidden the satchel since I didn't want him to find it and I had knocked him out again." Tommy spoke.

"Once he woke up the second time we made a deal that he would take me here to see the lanterns and then safely return me home to get the satchel and the crown." Tommy explained.

"Since I didn't really have an option I agreed." Tubbo said.

"So the satchel and the crown are just lying around in your tower? What about if your brother returns and finds it?" Phil asked.

Tommy stopped. He doesn't know what happened to his brother after he gave him the satchel but he knows he won't take the satchel.

"No need to worry I hid it where not even my brother would find it. He won't even return home until tomorrow night anyway." Tommy said lying.

"Oh ok." Phil was calmer now.

"We then went to Las Nevadas met some new people, ran away from Wilbur and Techno when they came, walked through a cave only to run away when they found us again, fought them, almost drowned in a cave, made it out of said cave, fell asleep after some talking to get to know each other, got caught by Wilbur and Techno this morning," Tommy said really fast.

The royals and Ranboo were surprised. This is a lot for only two days.

"I told them that I have the crown, came here met Ranboo, left to celebrate the day, made some flower crowns for everyone, went to a bakery, played games at the pier, got lost met you and now we're here." Tommy said finishing what he knew.

"That's a lot." Phil said.

Tommy shrugged.

"Why did you need the crown Tubbo?" Phil turned to the boy.

"Ranboo was hurt and I didn't want to bother you. I needed something valuable to pay the Healer so I took it." Tubbo said looking away ashamed.

"You didn't need to do that, we could of helped you." Phil said to the boy hugging him.

"He's fine now so no need to worry." Tommy said hugging the boy as well.

The hug ended and they pulled away.

"Well now that everything has been explained let's have a little more fun." Tubbo said feeling better.

"I'm gonna head back to the castle, I'll tell your mother you two are fine and we expect you to be back for the lighting of the lantern, got it?" Phil asked his boys.

"Yes." Techno said.

"We will be don't worry." Wilbur said.

With that Phil left.
~~~~~~~
By the end of this it is around 4pm.
I had named this the interlude because it was the summary of what has happened.
Thank you for reading so far.