Chapter 16: Tangled

The group went around the kingdom looking at many different stalls.

Tommy had seen a flower stand and asked about the flowers.

"There are roses, poppies, hydrangeas, chrysanthemums, lilies, and many more beautiful flowers. Would you like some." The woman asked.

"Oh I'm sorry I don't have any money but thank you." Tommy said being polite.

"It's fine here let me quickly make you a bouquet." She said moving around and grabbing different colors of flowers.

"For you." She said giving him the finished bouquet.

"Thank you." Tommy said moving to a fountain near by and weaving the flowers together.

"What are you doing?" Techno asked him.

"I'm making flower crowns." Tommy said finished with 3 of the flower crowns.

"Who are they for?" Wilbur asked.

"Give me a second." Tommy said finishing up the last two crowns.

"There. Come here." He said pulling Tubbo over first.

Tommy placed a black and yellow flower crown on Tubbo's head.

"This is made out of sunflowers and black roses." Tommy said proud of his work.

"Wow it's looks pretty on you Tubbo." Ranboo said, Tubbo blushes at his compliment.

"Come here boob boy." Tommy said pulling Ranboo over placing a purple and white flower crown on Ranboo's head.

"They are lilies and allium." Tommy said picking up another flower crown.

Tommy turned to Techno.

"This is made out of poppies and roses." Tommy said placing a pink and red flower crown on Technos's head.

"And this is for you Wilbur." Tommy said placing a yellow and blue flower crown on Wilbur's head.

"These are hydrangeas and chrysanthemums." Tommy said to the brunette.

"Who's the last one for?" Ranboo asked.

"This is for me." Tommy said placing a red and white flower crown made out of hollyhocks and irises on his head.

The group moved away from the fountain and headed for a bakery/coffee house.

The name was Nihachu and Halo House.

Once they entered they went towards the counter.

"Hey Niki." Wilbur greeted.

"Prince Wilbur Hello." The pink haired lady, Niki, said.

"No need to be formal." Wilbur said to her.

"Fine. So Wilbur what can I get you and the entourage behind you?" She asked.

"I'll take a London fog and a blueberry muffin." Wilbur said in response.

"I'd like a black coffee and a chocolate chip cookie." Techno said.

"Three hot chocolates and a chocolate chip muffin," Tubbo started.

"I'd like a cinnamon roll." Ranboo said.

Tommy had never heard of any of this, he had only ever had golden apple pie before.

"Um do you have golden apple pie???" Tommy asked Niki.

"We sure do!" She said with a smile.

"I'd like a slice of that." Tommy said.

"Is that all???" Niki asked.

"Um give me a second." Wilbur said.

"Tubbo, Ranboo take Tommy to the pier for now and play some games I wanna get him some gifts without his knowledge." Wilbur whispered to the two.

"Ok but get him some discs. I saw some in his tower I think he'd like that." Tubbo whispered back.

"And make sure it's from all of us." He said turning to Tommy.

"Ok Tommy, Wilbur and Techno are staying here so Ranboo and I will take you to the pier to play some games." Tubbo said to the boy.

"Ok." He agreed and they were off.
~~~~~~~
Wilbur did secretly pay Hanna who was the woman at the flower stall