"Thanks, dude, we will try to keep it down," he replied, putting the blanket over us. "Wanna watch the nightmare before Christmas?"

"Yes!!! That's like my favourite film ever!!" I happily squealed.

"Shh!" He laughed louder than I had, trying to make us both quiet.

"Thank God you aren't one of those people who refuse to watch it unless it's around Halloween and Christmas. Lets watch it through earphones though, so we don't wake the guys," he added, connecting his earphones to the screen.

"Yeah, I totally get that! I used to be obsessed with Sally; she's so misunderstood!" I whispered in his ear as we got comfy on the couch.

As the Christmas scene starts rolling, I begin to hum along to 'what's this?' And then there was a gentle weight on my shoulder. Vinny lay there, eyes closed, looking like an angel.

I turned off the screen and unplugged the headphones, and I just rested my head on the window behind me as I listened to the drum of the engine, soon drifting off into my own dream world.

▪️3rd person pov▪️

"Shh, you'll wake them!" Justin chuckled quietly as the three guys stood in front of the two, trying to keep quiet out of courtesy to Chris but also not to wake Val and Vin up.

"Shut up, you're being louder than me." Ryan muttered, putting a bottle down.

"Both of you just shut up," Ricky snapped, completing the finishing touches.

All three chuckle at their work.

They made certain that Valerie and Vinny's shoes were securely fastened together and that whipped cream covered the entire surface of the two's hands.

"Oh Rick, put the blanket over them real quick," Ryan whispered, and he took an eyeliner pen and started to draw a moustache on Vinny's face.

As it touched Vinny's face, he began to stir in his sleep.

"What the fuck?" He groaned, his eyes fluttering open slightly.

"Hi vin" Ricky waved, being caught in the act

"What is going on?" Vinny asked, confused. Ryan, Justin, and Ricky just stared at him funnily, failing to hide the whipped cream behind them, and Vinny sent them an unimpressed look.

"You guys have been asleep for 6 hours. We are well into our travels now. How was your sleep?" Ryan chuckled,

"Good, yeah," Vinny sighed, glancing towards Valerie.

"Should we wake her up?" Justin suggested moving closer to her.

"No, let's just leave her for a bit."

"Why? So you can watch her sleep? Damn Vin, don't become a creep!" Ryan chuckled quietly.

"No, no. She's had a bad morning" vinny muttered sadly, "Anyways I need to use the ba-"

"Wait, no, don't get u-"

As he got up, he fell straight back to the floor, and another weight landed on top of him.

"Ouch, what the fuck!?" Valerie groaned, having yet to notice Vinny was under her.

"Um," Vinny said, his voice high.

"Oh shit" she replied,

She tried to stand up again but, to no avail, fell right back onto Vinny, who had a tint of red on his cheeks.

She quickly whispered into his ear, and Vinny smirked. His whip-cream-free hand was placed on her hip to push her up slightly.

"Uh, Ricky, can I have a hand, please?" Valerie asked innocently.

"Sure"

She smirked as Ricky took her hand. She used the force from Ricky and the grasp Vinny had on her hip to pull them both up and smear whipped cream all over Ricky.

"Awh man, come on!" He groaned, wiping the whipped cream off his clothes.

"You had it coming," Valerie snickered, poking her tongue out.

"Hi there. I don't think we've been introduced. Im Ryan" Ryan introduced himself, winking.

"Hi, I'm Justin," Justin said, shoving Ryan playfully. "Ignore Ryan; he's a flirt."

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Valerie. I suppose you are the culprits in this mess?" She laughed, gesturing towards the mess she and Vinny had made with the whipped cream and blankets.

"Yeah, that would be us, heh," Justin chuckled.

"Well, it's a good prank. But as Vinny said earlier, he needs his poor beauty sleep. So maybe we should let the poor guy get it?" She told them with false pity in her eyes.

"Are you saying I need my beauty sleep?" Vinny perked up from behind her, his hand still placed gently on her hip.

"Precisely, especially with that moustache you've got there."

"That's not what you said earlier," Vinny whispered to her, loudly enough for the three others to hear though.

A small blush erupted on her face.

"Er-hem. Anyone down for some fast food? We are stopping soon for a break," Ricky interjected, making Valerie sigh in relief as she got out of Vinny's grasp.

"Uh yeah. Me and Valerie should clean up, though. You guys can go ahead, it won't take too long" vinny told them, untying the shoes. The guys nodded.

"Alright. See you guys in a minute," Ryan said, hopping off the bus and being followed by the two others.

"Now, despite them causing this choas, let's try to get out of this mess."