Paris. Part 4

By some miracle I managed to find and put a "do not disturb" sign on my room door before Olivia pulled me in for another kiss, which I gladly responded to.

Olivia's love was still the drug for me and after a long period of abstinence, I couldn't wait to get my dose.

My hands clutched at her cloak to keep my balance, as my legs were already a little shaky in the knees.

Olivia responded to me with a little twitch of her shoulders, which I took as a sign to take the cloak off her, and it fell somewhere on the floor as we moved on, in the unmistakable direction of my bedroom.

I kissed Liv's full lips time after time, sometimes concentrating solely on her lower lip. Nibbling on it, or running the tip of my tongue over it, I knew how Olivia reacted to such touches.

Our breathing really picked up, and Liv's hands seemed to be everywhere, exploring every curve of my body and she couldn't seem to focus on one thing in particular, but that didn't bother me at all.

Olivia was moving assertively and wanted more and more from me, so before I knew it, my back was against the wall. I was now helplessly pinned down, my hands entangled in Olivia's hair and her lips never leaving mine for a second.

Finally she broke away and moved to my chin line and then to my earlobe, which she bit lightly, showing how much she wanted me.

Then she finally moved down to my neck. Kisses. Gentle and rough, slow and faster, wet, kisses during which she alternated nibbling my neck with the gentle movements of her lips.

It had been a long time since I could remember her being so fierce and radiating such intense desire, but I didn't mind at all. On the contrary, I was getting more and more hot every second.
Just for a second Olivia pulled away from my neck, and I took advantage of the pause to say:

"I don't think I'm going to stop you tonight."

"Why, were you planning on it?" Olivia asked right at my ear.

"N-no," I said, but my voice wavered.

"Plus, I think you deserve a little payback for the other night" she continued.

I knew right away what night we were talking about.

"Oh, yeah,such a beautiful night. Took what, five minutes of conversation before you kissed me, such a simp" I couldn't help but tease her, especially when she was showing her dominant side right now.

"Don't you think you're the same?"

"I'm the same for you and we both know it," I replied honestly, the power Olivia had over me was no secret to us. Neither was the power I had over her "If all your revenges are like that, I don't mind," I said flirtatiously.

Instead of answering, Olivia kissed my neck again, only this time her hands weren't just on my hips, her hips were pushing forward a little.

I think there were sparks in my eyes when she did that, and the only thing that came out of my mouth was an amazed sigh.

Liv repeated her motion, only increasing the tension between us, and this time I moaned openly.

Judging by the way her hips slammed into mine with renewed vigor, she loved it. Olivia looked at me for a moment with her brown eyes, which were now filled with undisguised desire.

I licked my lips and took her face in my hands and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately but gently at the same time.
And we really just kissed for a few minutes, and I think my heart rate even went down a little.

But then something happened that I hadn't expected. Olivia spread my legs with her knee, and her knee was too close to my throbbing center.

She hadn't even taken my clothes off yet, and I was already close.