Truth

When I woke up before I even opened my eyes, I felt Olivia running her fingers down my back, drawing patterns I didn't know.

My lips parted in a smile. Her gentle touch and the soft skin I loved so much.
I turned my head and opened my eyes.
Liv was lying on her side, and the only thing separating us was a thin sheet.
Her long hair spread over the pillow and her hand moved to my waist.I hadn't even dreamed of that. Waking up with the one I loved.

I looked at my heel, which had climbed out from under the covers and was now lying where the sun's rays were hitting it.

"That sun was shining right in your eyes, I have no idea how you didn't wake up" Olivia said smiling

"We fell asleep at 3am, nothing would wake me" I replied.

I ran my hand over her soft skin on her face, touching her lips with my lips.

"Good morning."

"Morning," my favorite sleepy voice answers me.

Olivia immediately reaches for my lips for a light, gentle kiss. Her soft lips move over mine, our hands intertwine. I look at Liv's face, so familiar and beloved, and many obscene thoughts arise in my head.
When we pull away from each other I notice a sly smile on her face, just like a fox's.In one motion Olivia rolls over on top of me, saddling my waist.

"Mmm... my baby is up to something," I comment, her actions eagerly awaiting what she will do next

"Maybe..." whispers Liv seductively in my ear.

She begins to run kisses down my neck. Gently kissing every inch of my delicate skin. Moves down to my collarbone, then to my breasts.

She squeezes them together and gently runs her tongue through the valley between them. I'm already beginning to moan, but it's not enough for her. Olivia takes my left nipple in her mouth, fondling it, biting it, pulling it away.

"Ahh... Olivia... baby"

She runs her hands over my hips, spreading my legs apart. She sees that I'm already wet, and damn she's enjoying how wet I am for her. Olivia licks lustfully, so I notice. She goes down and touches my folds with her lips. She gets a loud moan of approval. She moves her tongue now, outlining my clit. I run my hands through her hair, pulling her closer.

Finally Olivia gently inserts a finger into me. I feel my hips clench. I moan her name loudly and pull her hair back. She inserts a second one inside me. I wriggle out and moan. I'm close and she can feel it.

"Yes Olivia...Liv.Li...ahh...fuck"

I cum and collapse exhausted onto the pillow. Pulling me to her by my hair. She hugs me. Warmly, gently, lovingly.

"It wasn't completely bad?" She asks gently, and only now do I notice that her cheeks are a little red.

Remembering what I said today and yesterday makes me feel hot.

"I want to wake up like this every morning."

"I'll think about it," she replies flirtatiously.

She smiles. She's over the moon and so am I. We laugh. We snuggle closer and kiss.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?" She say.

"Would you like some coffee? With doughnuts?"

"I don't know where you got the donuts, but yes" Liv laughs and kisses me again.

"Liv" I answer the kiss and want to do it an infinite number of times "I love you"