Paris. Part 2

Olivia and I packed up and went to the Louvre. There we spent some time pretending we hadn't been there before and admiring all the paintings as we had the first time.

Then we had a little walk, lunch in a cafe and then we went back to the hotel as we were supposed to go to a club in the evening and had to get ready

As we were pulling up to the front of the hotel, I immediately saw a group of people who were waiting for us. And when I saw some of them holding sour vinyls, I knew they were waiting for Liv.

As soon as we got out of the car they surrounded us. Olivia quickly grabbed hold of me, but I have to admit I was a little taken aback so Liv turned around and gently pulled me to herself by the hem of my jacket.

We weren't touching each other like we used to, and I got goose bumps when Olivia's fingers slid down my wrist (she didn't even notice it).

Some fans wanted a picture with me too, to which I happily agreed. A tall guy in a cap said.

"Omg, I never thought that we will see you two together again"

I didn't know how to answer this, and I wasn't going to tell a stranger about our complicated relationship, so I just said an inarticulate "yeah" and smiled at him, trying not to sound rude.

We didn't get to the hotel lobby until about few minutes later.

"I didn't expect them to find us so quickly. It's not like we even posted any pictures on Instagram" I said.

"Yes, but there were tons of photographers and journalists at fashion week."

"That's right, people know we're in Paris. But how the hell did they find our hotel?"

"Probably one of them lives around here, but actually it's the fans, I've stopped being surprised that they find me everywhere I go."

"It's kind of cool, but also kind of creepy to be honest. Who knows if it's a fan or some kind of sick psycho."

Olivia looked at me a little surprised.

"Well those were sweet, even through I definitely have that stalker around when I'm in LA. Did everything went okay?  "

It must have surprised her, since fans and paparazzi have pestered her before, but I've never thought much of it

"Yeah, I guess I'm just forget what it's like to live under the scrutiny of the public for the time I've been hiding from everyone and everything."

Olivia shrugged, but didn't say anything. And I couldn't tell her that really, I was just concerned for her safety. Because she has security and I don't want to sound paranoid. But I was suddenly terrified that something was going to happen to her, and I couldn't figure out what, myself.

So, each in her thoughts, we walked silently up to our floor.

"Shall we get some rest and go to the club?" I asked as we stopped in front of our rooms.

"Yeah. I'll come get you."

"See you"

We spent the rest of the time in our rooms getting ready for the evening. As I was choosing what to wear, my hands reached for a mini skirt. I smiled to myself, I guess you could call it the "Olivia effect". I completed the skirt with a top, and heels.

As I was doing my makeup, there was a familiar knock on the door.

"Come in."

I didn't see Olivia, as I was busy with my face.

"You can come in without knocking already. I'm not naked" I joked.

"Well who knows, maybe I'll get in your way."