Traitor

in this story Sour has already come out and become hugely popular (just like in real life, lol) but the driver's license hasn't been written yet so don't be surprised

I was sitting in the kitchen at my parents' house staring at the scrambled eggs and vegetables my mom made for me. Usually I cooked my own breakfast, even when at times when I lived with my parents, but in the last two weeks I have fallen out of hand so much that I didnt even do the simpliest things.

Was it the breakup with Olivia? Yes
Did I know what to do about it? No

"Y/n, the eggs are getting cold. Eat it, please. Do you want me to make you a sandwich with something?" Asked my mother, looking at me with affectionate eyes.

"It's all very good, I'm sorry I was thinking," I replied quickly.

"Before you lie so brazenly to my face you could at least try a piece for decency."

I ate a piece of scrambled eggs and smiled, even though deep down I didn't want to.

"Your eggs are always amazing, Mom. And no, I don't want a sandwich."

"Okay, whatever you say. I believe that when you get hungry you can go down to the kitchen and make yourself a meal."

"Exactly," I replied "I'm 19, and you know I can cook"

My mother sat across from me, watching me quickly dispose of the barely warm eggs

"Dad and I want to go shopping. We'll buy groceries for the week, fruits, vegetables, some goodies. Do you want to come with us?"

"No, thanks," I shook my head in denial.

"But you've spent two weeks without leaving the house, you can't do that. Go outside at least"

"I just don't want to go shopping. It's all within the norm, Mom, honestly."

"I can tell when you're lying and you really should get some fresh air, you're so pale"

"I'm always pale mom,I'm fine," I said trying to sound convicting even though it wasn't true.

It's just that abruptly a piece of my life is gone. Just so you know, in all the years of our friendship with Olivia, after our biggest fight in about 11th grade, we didn't talk to each other for three days. And that was it, that was our record!
And then in one day, not only was the person I loved the most in the world taken away from me, but my best friend as well.

I always said that losing friends was harder than losing boyfriends or girlfriends. But now I lost both at the same time and it was hell.

So now I really spent most of my time at my parents' house or in the garden. But most of all in my room. It felt like I was a my teenage self again, a lonely girl who's thought no one could understood her.

My friends called me and offered to meet me and heal my heart wounds, but I didn't want to. None of them understood how hurt and bad I felt. Plus half of them were friends of mine and Olivia's that I couldn't see because I thought I would cry on the spot if I saw them and the memories of them.

So I existed in my own world, and my parents were trying to be as supportive as they could.

"Alright then, we're off" said my dad, pulling me out of my thoughts again when he gave me a kiss on the top ofof my head.

"Bye dad, bye mom, I hope you bring my favorite peaches" I shouted as they walked to the car.

After they left, I lay down on the bed in my room with music on my headphones.
I wondered what Olivia was up to. Sitting alone in her apartment crying? Or somewhere in a bar, forgetting herself in alcohol with her friends? Or doesn't she leave the studio, composing new songs about her feelings?