Paris. Part 1

"And then that baby started crying again, so I'm angry and sleep-deprived," I finished, holding the phone to my ear with one hand and rolling my suitcase across the pavement with the other.

"I agree, it doesn't sound good, but I bought pastries at the bakery next to the hotel and they smell really good all over my room so you better get here soon" replied Olivia on the other end.

"I just need to get some cab driver take me for three times the market price and I'll be there."

"Okayyyy, waiting for you" Liv said and disconnected.

I did take the first cab I could find, gave the address of the hotel, and exhaustedly collapsed in the back seat.

Fashion Week in Paris. Both Liv and I were invited. I was one of Saint Laurent Ambassadors and Olivia was a celebrity. So this week we're going to spend in Paris, and of course we didn't miss this opportunity to hang out together.

So we took the rooms at the same hotel and we planned to have a great time this week.

I started to fall asleep in the car and every time I found myself falling asleep with my eyes watering and my head falling involuntarily because the flight was hard, but after checking into the hotel and eating Parisian pastries with Liv, I had a fashion show to get ready for, trying on stuff like that. So there was no time to sleep.

Somehow I got to the hotel, checked in and literally as soon as I opened my suitcase there was a knock on my door.

"It's open, come on in!" I shouted as I continued to rummage through my stuff.
Olivia and the baked goods came into the room. I could smell it right away. She walked through until she saw me, and after putting down a bag of something very tasty, she came up to me and we hugged.

"It's a good thing you stopped by because I'm practically late."

"Yeah I get that you have a problem with your schedule."

"Uh-huh." I nodded and then made puppy dog eyes. "Is there somewhere I can get an energy drink with hella caffeine because just coffee is not enough? Otherwise I'll fall asleep and I can't."

"I think there's a restaurant on the first floor." replied Liv.

"Shit. I won't make it in time."

"I can get some. What do you want? A redbull?"

"Really? You're my savior. Anything high caffeine."

Olivia nodded and left me alone. While she was gone, I showered and changed into clean, comfortable clothes.

"This actualy tastes good but I almost spilled it in the elevator because of some jerks" I heard Olivia's voice again.

I stepped out into the hallway and took the Celsius can from her hands, immediately sipping from it

"Thank you. You're the best."

"You're welcome" Liv smiled then we sat down and finally got to the pastries which really had already gotten cold but I was hungry and in a hurry so I didn't care.

Olivia got religieuse and good old pain au chocolat. We each ate half of each while we discussed where to meet tonight.
After that I went to get ready and Olivia stayed at the hotel because she had some stylists coming there.

I breathed quietly in the evening as I smiled at the photographers. Olivia stood a little to the side with her security guard holding an umbrella over her as it was a nasty little rain. I finished and walked over to her dressed in all white.

"Damn girl, this dress is amazing, you look gorgeous" I said, stepping closer and getting under the umbrella, too

"Thank you! I absolutely love yours,so pretty"