Storm

I lay still and slept soundly, as Olivia and I didn't fall asleep until about one o'clock in the morning. And judging by the light outside the window, it was still pretty early.

We were lying in each other's arms, under a warm and soft blanket, and nothing could be better. But at one point I realized that Olivia was awake. I struggled to open my eyes and looked at her. She had a focused expression on her face and was listening to something

"What are you awake for?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"My phone has been ringing incessantly. I was so sleepy I wasn't paying attention, but now it's hard to ignore."

"Oh shit. Did something happen?"

"Looks like it. As long as it's not with family or friends."

"Sure," I replied, already awake.

Olivia dangled her legs off the bed and prepared to get up as our doorbell rang.
The doorbell just burst open. I don't remember anyone else using it so violently. Now the sense of unease increased for me, too.

"What the...?" I asked as Olivia ran to open the door.

I got up, too, and looked at the time. It was a little after eight in the morning. My phone was buzzing with notifications, but I'd put it on silent so I didn't notice until now. But I couldn't care less at the moment, so I left it on the bed and hurried down to the first floor.

Olivia's agent Alice was sitting in the living room, with a pile of papers in her hands. And sitting on the couch was Olivia, with a rattled expression on her face.

"And you're here. Well, I didn't doubt it," Alice greeted me, though it didn't sound friendly at all.

"Good morning to you too, Alice," I replied.

"Somebody had their morning hours ago. While the world is falling apart you two are sleeping peacefully in your crib."

"So why don't you explain to us what happened?" Lost her patience Liv.

"Oh, of course. Just be kind and have a cup of coffee first, you two. I need your sober thoughts."

"Alice I don't like this, can you explain?" Olivia crossed her arms across her chest.

"Coffee first, explanations later," Alice replied in a tone that demanded no objection.

Which was basically uncharacteristic. Alice never crossed the line and kept her work subordination, but today she was all worked up.Olivia made me and herself a cup of strong espresso in the coffee machine, which we drank in silence, still completely bewildered.

"Better?" Asked Alice as we sat down across from her again

"It will be if you explain why you're breaking into our apartment this morning" replied Liv

"Oh yes, I will explain. Did you two make out at the awards show last night?"

This question caught us off guard.

"Well yes" I replied "but it was only one times and when we were alone"

"No way" raised her eyebrow Alice "Are you sure a hallway with a bunch of workers is where you're alone?"

"How do you know?"

Instead of answering, Alice put two magazines on the table. The first was about celebrity life and the second was just a regular news paper. The only difference was that both had a huge photo on the front page. A picture of us two kissing in the hallway after Olivia's show last night.

And headlines in huge letters titled "The shocking romance between Olivia Rodrigo and her best friend Y/n Y/l/n! See exclusive photos of the two lovers kissing backstage!"