Driver's license and a short trip

A month and a half later

I took another look at the list of things I was supposed to put in my backpack, making sure I hadn't forgotten anything. Thank God I hadn't. Good

"Y/n, do we need to bring anything like plates and spoons?" Olivia's voice came from the kitchen.

I came out of my room and walked over to her, she was twirling fork thoughtfully in her hands.

"Of course not, there's all kinds of stuff in there. And actually it's kind of for two days."

"Only for two days, unfortunately, and are your parents sure it's okay? Maybe they had plans for this house?"

"No, they suggested we go there ourselves. And that's it, let's stop doubting. Are you all packed?"

"Almost, give me another half hour."

"Okay," I nodded and Olivia finally left that miserable fork behind and went to her room.

Liv had been filming nonstop for a month and a half so she was finally able to get herself two days off. My parents have a little house outside of town in the woods amongst nature and they suggested we go there for a break from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Of course we were also instructed to clean the house and see if anything in it needs repairing, which if anything to tell them but it was the little things. The cabin was really small so that we will clean it in four hands in about an hour and a half. And then two days in the middle of nature.There was really great terrain. Pines all around, birds singing and the lake. Grace.

And after a few unsuccessful attempts, Olivia had passed her driver's license and this would be her first trip as a person with a license, and for such a long distance.

"I'm ready!" Olivia's voice boomed behind me.

I turned around and saw her standing in front of me wearing a tracksuit, a cap, and a backpack behind her, and she had braided her hair into two braids.

"You look like a real tourist," I joked.

"Exactly, and now I'm waiting for you" she said with her arms crossed over her chest

"Just a moment" I said.

I went into my room,grabbed my backpack and my panama hat and came out.

We put our shoes on together,set the alarm for the apartment in case if some crazy stalker would want to visit Olivia, and went down to the underground parking lot. Olivia had bought her car just two weeks ago, and she hadn't even driven it yet. We put our backpacks in the trunk and got in the car.

Liv started the car and drummed her fingers on the steering wheel, an open, childlike smile on her face.

"I can't believe that I'm finally driving my own car!" she said.

"Let's hurry up, miss driver's license" I joked, putting on my seatbelt and turning on the navigator on my phone

Taking a deep breath, Olivia hit the gas and the car started. Other than the fact that she was nervous and scared of the gas pedal, everything went just fine.
We drove along listening to music at full volume and having as much fun as possible considering one of us was driving. As we pulled onto a more deserted highway, the bright sun hit us right in the eyes. We put on our sunglasses, and Olivia also pulled her cap up to her eyes.

"No, that won't do," she said, and waiting until we were in the light, she brazenly snatched my panama from me.

"Hey, thief, where are you going?"

"I need it more, and I gave you my cap instead" she laughed.

I smiled and shook my head. Liv, on the other hand, was driving, already wearing my panama and I couldn't help but notice how cute she looked in it so I pulled out my phone and took some pictures.