Garmadaddy // In His Office (smut)

A/N: Guys, if writing about villain legos isn't a sin, then i don't know what is. but like... WHAT CAN THOSE ARMS DO?? 😳

"Y/N!" Your colleague shouted, "Master Garmadon wants you in his office."

Everyone, including you shuddered. You were as good as dead if you were ever called into his office.

You gulped, "Yes sir."

You took your time standing up, hoping your extra actions would prolong the meeting. Hearing your colleagues whispers made your head ache, the feeling of doom drawing near.

"What does he want with the new worker?"

You shivered at the question. Before long, you arrived at his office. A long-awaited sigh escaped your lips as you turned the door knob.

"Master Garmadon..?" You cautiously spoke, his chiseled back turn against you, his four hands folding with one another.

"Y/N." His voice boomed with a low hum. Your back straightened in response to his intimidating approach. "I've reviewed your reports, and I say, you seem to manage fine with your work thus far."He finally turned to you, walking away from his desk. "I must admit, I am impressed."

"Ah, really? Thank you, Master Garmadon." You tried your best in sounding confident. It seemed he already knew though. "You are a versatile asset to my schemes. Are you afraid of me?" He approached you.

You faltered, slightly backing away. "N-no..."

"Mmh." He replied, towering over you. Your breathing became erratic and he noticed, giving you a mischievous look. "I'm sorry, mas-"

"Garmadon. Formalities are of no use." He corrected.

You nodded, then you felt yourself hit the wall with his massive figure above you. "How do I make you not afraid of me..?" He questioned, his hand reaching for your waist.

You whimpered at the sudden contact, a smirk played on his lips. "Show me how versatile you can be." He gruffly said, his hands groping your body. You moaned embarrassingly loud as he gently licked your neck. You were sure your coworkers heard you. "Garmadon... we can't." You squeaked in between soft moans.

Even if you wanted to warn him, you felt an indescribable pleasure, knowing he had eyes for you. The feeling of crossing a 'forbidden' line secretly excited you.

"Why?" A small scowl formed on his face as he slowly discontinued pleasuring you. "They'll hear us." You warned, slightly pushing away from him. He stood still for a moment, giving you time to think. Why is he doing this to me? What does he want? Your thoughts were interrupted by the instinct to leave.

As soon as your hand made contact with the doorknob, you felt his calloused hand grip yours with intense strength as he flipped you, facing towards him. His breath collided with your skin, making you shiver as his hands effortlessly pinned you against the door.

"Let them hear us then." He snarled.

This time, he didn't bother being gentle. He lifted you up against the door, kissing you passionately, letting his arms roam free around your body. You reciprocated his neediness, letting your tongue slide into his mouth.

You felt the bulge underneath his garment as he grinded against you, desperate for friction. His upper limbs began to strip you until he stopped. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked in a faint voice. You nodded eagerly, generating a series of chuckles from him as he continued to suck your neck brutally.

Within minutes, hickeys formed on your neck, variations of deep red and purple marks trailed your neck. You did the same, lining his jawline with hickeys, each one deepening and intensifying as you started to produce bite marks, earning a low moan from him.

"You're getting bold, Y/N." He teased, ripping off your skirt.

He's right. It was probably the excitement stimulating you, besides, you haven't had this much fun in a long time. You groaned as his tongue fiddled with your clit, his arms keeping you steady whilst his fingers entered inside of you, thrusting in and out.

You groaned sinfully loud, ignoring the tiny whispers of your coworkers on the other side of the door. "Garma..." Your words trailed off into a wave of lustful moans as he pleased your insides.

His fingers thrusted faster as you whined for more of his skill. "Ahh.." You whimpered pathetically as he chuckled, "And you were saying, earlier?"

Garmadon's deep voice was enough to threaten you to cum, along with him fucking you. His movements intensified and just as you were going to climax, he took them out.

You grunted, rolling your head back in disappointment, the feeling of your climax withdrawing. "How upsetting. You're not going out just from that." He said, his hand intertwined in your hair.

"Garmadon. I need you." You said, taking in breaths of air.

"That's what I intend to fulfill." He smirked, removing his remaining clothing. He revealed his lengthy dick, rubbing it on your pussy thoroughly.

You continued to whine, squirming slightly, hoping for friction. "Please." You begged for his entry. He hushed you, before penetrating you. You cried out as he pumped in and out of you, cradling your leg as he peppered hickeys on them. "You're so tight." He commented.

He wiggled deeper into you, before settling on a pace to continue. You were in pure bliss, feeling nothing but his hard dick pound into you relentlessly, his arms all over your neck and thighs, slightly choking you out while you gagged out in pleasure.

He began to move hips whilst his other hand teased your sensitive nipple, sending a euphoric shockwave through you. "Aughh..!" You groaned as he pulled them. His lips smirked against your skin as he did the same with your other nipple.

He really knows how to utilize his limbs. You thought, senselessly enjoying the ecstacy of being fucked mercilessly by a warlord. His fingers focused on thoroughly twirling your nipples as you chanted his name repeatedly.

"Garmadon~!" You squealed as he hit your G-spot, thrusting harder into you. You wrapped your legs around his back to enable him to venture deeper.

His hands wrapped around your throat tighter, balancing his erratic, unstable movements. "Y/N.." He grunted, moving his hips into you. "Moan for me." He ordered. You gladly did so, letting out your wailing moans.

You began to feel yourself climaxing. "Garma... I-I'm gonna cum." You slurred your words, trying to speak in between moans.

"Say my name," He said, "Tell them who's making you feel good."

"Ahh~" You tried to reply, only to quiver out a groan as he steadied his pace. "G-Garmadon!" You whined, now at the edge of your climax. Your legs shook as you held onto his arms as if your life depended on it, panting for air. The way you spoke his name sent him crazy. He just loved hearing your voice beg for him.

"Good girl." He cooed. That didn't stop you from letting out a chorus of lustful sounds and screaming his name, feeling your walls tighten around his cock. "Fuck.." He groaned, pulling out at the last second, cumming all over your naked body.

He admired the fluids that came out of you as you tried to prolong your brief orgasm. You rolled your head back, eyes flying backwards as you gripped his arms supporting you.

Your body fell back, feeling sore and weak. He placed a kiss on your lips as he helped dress you again. "You are dismissed." He said smugly as you rolled your eyes.

Turning the doorknob, you stumbled out of his office, still adjusting to your shaking legs. You returned to your designated location. No one batted an eye at you.

A/N: BHAHAHAHA IM SORRY I HAD TO ADD IN THE PART WHERE THE WORKERS AINT SAYIN SHIT BECAUSE ITS TOO AWKWARD LMAO. ive never seen anyone write a garmadon and I NEED THATTT! so here i am-