Jay // Backstabbers (smut)

TW: cheating

Your hands fiddled with Jay's hair, smirking at his pathetic attempts to avoid eye contact with you.

You were the only ones on The Bounty, whilst the others were out in the city fighting villains. You were the brains of the group, along with Nya and Zane, so you naturally decided to stay back.

You've had your eye on Jay ever since you joined The Ninja. And-wow, you were captivated. But you restrained yourself because of his girlfriend, Nya.

You enjoyed his assertive, yet calming personality and his stupid jokes that he would crack. You missed those days, but the sexual tension between you two ruined everything.

Especially with Nya around, it was horrible trying to keep yourself in check. You saw it was hard for him too, occasionally exchanging short, but deep looks at you. You were the only other girl on the team, so naturally, she warmed up to you.

At first it was just jokes, playfully touching each other in disguise of a "joke". But you both knew. You and him just wanted to explore each other's body.

And now it was just you two. Alone.

Your hands lowered from his hair to his lips, caressing and grazing over them with your thumb. He didn't notice his face slowly falling into your touch.

"Y/N, I..." Jay sputtered, his face was pure red.

Your expression saddened, thinking of Nya. Shit. What am I doing?

His prolonged staring at your chest made you blush. "Eyes up here, Jay." You said, lifting his chin up subtly to look at you.

"Yeah, s-sorry." He tried to cover his nervousness by chuckling awkwardly.

His breathing became ragged as you stroked his chest, his eyes with conflicting emotions.

"Y/N.. we can't." He breathed out, gently trying to pry your hand off of him.

"Then why did you volunteer to stay back at The Bounty with me?" You countered, a small scowl forming.

"You got it wrong, I-"

"Don't lie. I saw that look in your eyes again. I know you wanted something from me."

"No..! I don't, I love Nya." He tried to argue.

"I know," You spoke lowly. "But I know how you really are. Give up the innocent act."

His facade lowered, his hand coming undone from yours. His breathing quietly shook, his eyes wandering around the room. You leaned in towards his ear, earning a quick gasp from him.

"In case it wasn't clear already, I wanna fuck you, Jay."

His jaw tightened, he finally looked at you. Suddenly, you felt his hand wrap around your waist, surprising you. "Ok..." You heard a barely audible whisper from him.

You gave him a tempting smirk as he pulled you down into his lap. You teased him, giving him smooth, light kisses while he tried to lean in, desperate and longing for more of your lips.

"Someone's a bit eager." You giggled against his lips.

"Y/N, don't tease me." He demanded. It was an amusing battle of him trying to reach more of you, while you gave him quick little pecks.

"Y/N, please.. just-do it."

"Do what? Say it with your words." You twirled a piece of his hair around, your hips grinding against his crotch. You could the growing erection behind the fabrics of clothing.