Chapter 16~

Naruto POV~

It is the day I'd been waiting for to see if I had passed or not. I'm searching the board for my name. I was relieved to see that Sasuke passed but where is my name? I look at the far bottom to see my name. I was happy to see that I passed but barely then again I should be grateful for even passing at all.

Everybody else had passed also so that's good. After I had made sure all my friends had passed I ran straight to class. Sasuke was already at his seat he must have already seen his name on the board and come to class. "SASUKE SASUKE!! I PASSED!" I yell from across the classroom. Now I'm the center of attention because I was yelling like I was crazy but do I care? Hell no. Their opinions are irrelevant right now.

Sasuke gave me a little smile. "That's good," he said then he gave me a peck on the cheek. I blushed hard. We got some looks from others. I know this will spread like wildfire seeing as Sasuke is kinda famous for his looks and he has a lot of fangirls. "What was that for?! People are looking at us now." Sasuke looked around the classroom "I did it because you are cute and who cares if others see me kissing my idiot of a boyfriend." Sasuke made me blush even harder I don't even know how I could blush any harder but I did.

The teacher walks in and tells the class to have a seat. "Good morning class, there is a prom dance for the seniors coming up next Friday." my eyes lit up as I look over to Sasuke. He looked back at me and smiled at me. This is so exciting for me maybe we should go shopping with our friends.

Time skip on the way to lunch~~~

Me and Sasuke were walking hand and hand down the hallway towards the cafeteria. We kept getting these disgusted looks from his fangirls which made me really uncomfortable. Sasuke noticed this and turned my head towards him. "What's wrong Dobe?" I looked down at the ground. "Your little fans keep giving me disgusted looks and it's making me uncomfy." Sasuke glared at them and then started to kiss me in front of them. I couldn't help but blush.

We were finally in the cafeteria. We saw rock lee waving us down like a madman. "Hey, Naruto and Sasuke!" "hey everyone." I took my seat next to Sakura and Sasuke took his seat next to me. "You guys have been the talk of the school today," Ino said. "Yea all I've been hearing is about Sasuke kissing Naruto and holding hands down the hallway every time we change classes," Gara said as he scratched the back of his head. "Did you guys pass the exams?" I asked trying to change the subject. Of course, everyone said yes seeing as I already knew I just didn't feel comfortable talking about the rumors they heard.

"I think we should all go shopping on Saturday for the dance!" I recommend. Everyone was up for it so we all agreed to meet up on Saturday.

Time skip after school~~~

I make my way to the exit to meet up with Sasuk. Sasuke tried to grab my hand but I pretended I had to scratch my nose and then started walking. Sasuke paused and looked at Naruto all confused.

Sasuke POV~

I tried to grab Naruto's hand but he avoided it to scratch his nose I know his nose wasn't itching he was trying to make an excuse to not hold my hand. I paused to look at him. He looks back at me as he was walking then he stopped once he saw I wasn't moving. "Aren't you coming?" he asked. I nodded my head and walked next to him. Naruto has been acting weird all day ever since people kept talking about us being together. It kinda made me think he was either embarrassed or ashamed of our relationship because of what others thought of it.

"Wanna come to my house?" I asked him. "Yea sure," he said.