Chapter 15~

(A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been uploading. I wasn't motivated enough to make any chapters plus I got school and stuff so yeah and guys...IM NUMBER 3 IN #narutoxsasuke!!! I think that's cool and that's thanks to you guys. MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS!
Into the story, we go.)

Naruto's POV~

After 2 weeks of studying, crying, avoiding, makeup, etc. It's finally time to take exams. I feel like I'm gonna pass thanks to Sasuke helping me study. I look over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone to see that I got a message from Sasuke. I and Sasuke have been dating for 3 weeks now which means my mom and dad are home from their trip to grandma's house. I haven't told them that we are dating yet though.

Sasuke: Good morning dobe❤️

I couldn't help but smile and roll back and forth on my bed like a fan girl.

Naruto: Good morning teme😊

Sasuke: do you wanna walk to school together?

Naruto: ofc!

Sasuke: I'll be over after I'm done getting ready for school.

Naruto: okay!

I started to get ready for school. After I was done I ran down the stairs just in time when Sasuke knocked on the door. I open the door and hugged Sasuke and grabbed his hand and closed the door behind me. We started to walk to school. I was anxious on the way there because of the exams. I looked over at Sasuke he wasn't looking very confident either.

Time skip to them being at school ~~

Me and Sasuke walked into the cafeteria and saw our friend group. Now that I think about it they don't know me and Sasuke are together I wonder how they will take it if I do tell them. I'm sure Sakura won't be shocked seeing as she knew I liked Sasuke. I'll think about it later.

"Hey everyone!" I said as me and Sasuke walked up to the table. Everyone looked back at us and waved. "Guys me and Shikamaru have something to tell you.." Kiba trailed off. I kinda have a good idea of what he is about to say but I'm not sure. Kiba looked at Shikamaru and Shikamaru nodded his head like he was reassuring him. "Me and Shikamaru...are dating." everyone had shocked looks on their faces except for me and Sasuke.

I only didn't show that I was shocked because I already had an idea. Who wouldn't notice, those two are always together and the way they look at each other gave it away a long ass time ago for me.
I'm not sure why Sasuke didn't look shocked. He probably was but just didn't show it.

Well, they were brave since they did I mind as well be brave. "I and Sasuke are dating as well." I blankly said. Everybody was shocked except Sakura instead of a shocked look she had a smile on her face. "Well ain't this surprising?" Neji said as he smacked his forehead. "Yeah, they hit us with shock after shock." Choji continued with as he was stuffing his face with his breakfast. "Well, congrats to both of you couples," Sakura said and everyone agreed. I wasn't expecting them to react this way but I'm thankful.

"Alright, we should all get to class so we can take these final exams." everyone breathed heavily. We all said our goodbyes except for me and Sasuke because we are going to the same class. "I'm scared what if I fail the exams." I said "well you will never know until you take the exam idiot you can think that way or you may speak it into existence idiot. Sasuke told me. He is right I shouldn't think that way.

After Exams ~~~~

"I feel terrible...and exhausted." I can only hope that I passed the exams.