Chapter 2~

Naruto woke up to the sound of birds chirping. He reached over to grab his phone off the dresser to see what time it was. The clock was showing 7:15. " SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Naruto rushed out of bed and ran straight towards his dresser and, took out his school uniform. Naruto rushed toward the bathroom as he was still trynna put his shirt on. He started brushing his teeth and, fixed his hair up so he can at least look decent.

Naruto then ran down the stairs to grab his bag. His mother was standing by the door with his bag in her hand as if she knew he was about or gonna be late. "Thanks, mom!" He grabbed his bag and sprinted out the door. "No prob Naruto love you have a good day at school!" "Love you too mom!" Since Naruto wasn't all that far from school he was like 5-10 minutes away from the school so he ran the whole way.

Naruto was now at the entrance of the school. He saw Sakura and Kiba so he decided to run toward them. "Sakura, Kiba!" Naruto shouted their names wanting them to see him "oh hey Naruto!" Sakura greeted him as he was now next to them walking into the entrance of the school. "Why are you so out of breath Naruto?" Kiba asked Naruto out of curiosity.
"Well, I did run all the way here cause I was gonna be late," Naruto said as he was feeling he was going to die, Because of the lack of air he had in his chest.

Naruto was sitting at the very back of the class looking out the window. "Alright, class everybody take a seat." Everyone took their seats as Naruto continued to look out the window. "Today we have a new student joining us today." that's when Naruto turned to see who the new student was. Naruto's eyes got wide as he saw who the new student was. "Introduce yourself to the class would ya." the teacher asked. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha." the girls couldn't stop ogling their eyes at him. "Hope you guys treat Mr. Uchiha nicely. You may go have a seat next to Mr. Uzumaki." Sasuke then looked his way and started smiling as he saw the obvious shock on Naruto's face. Sasuke thought it was pretty funny cause Naruto looked kinda stupid.

Sasuke then headed towards his seat which was next to Naruto. "W-ha why are you here!" Naruto whispered yelled to Sasuke. "Well, cause I am a student here why else would I be here, dumbass." Sasuke said to Naruto in a smart tone. "Who you calling a dumbass, bastard!" "Keep it down back there you two!" the teacher said to Naruto and Sasuke. 'Welp that explains why I never saw him around before because he is new here.' Naruto said in his mind.