Chapter 5~

Naruto was walking down the street a couple of meters away from the school when he saw a familiar figure hugging a male figure. When he got a little closer he knew exactly who it was. It was none other than his ex-girlfriend. There she was a couple of meters in front of him she was attached to some male. A smug look was on the unknown male's face before he leaned down to whisper something into Naruto's ex-girlfriend's ear. Naruto had assumed they were quite sexual as the unknown male made his ex-girlfriend blush and then laugh after she playfully hit him in the shoulder.

They continued to walk closer and closer to Naruto. Them approaching him made him stop in his tracks. All the anger and sadness he had towards his ex-girlfriend all came back up.

Naruto hasn't seen her since their breakup. The random breaking of a good relationship well that's what Naruto thought at least. Also which happens to be the day he met Sasuke. He hasn't confronted his feelings but they were catching up to him at this moment.

Then her eyes met his and her eyes widened seeing Naruto in front of her. She stopped being no more than a meter in front of him. "Oh, Naruto." she grinned and it looked like an evil grin like the evil bitch she is Naruto thought she was. All of a sudden grabbing the boy by his neck and somehow brought themselves even closer to each other.

A mixture of anger and hurt was shown on Naruto's face. Of course, Naruto's facial expression didn't go unnoticed by the couple in front of him. They both let out a laugh just laughing in Naruto's face thinking his hurt and anger were just funny. "It's been a while. How have you been?" A smirk formed on her face.

'I was doing fine until you had to come in my fucking eyesight. You are a sight for sore eyes.' Naruto thought to himself. Naruto's emotions started to catch up with him. He felt he was gonna cry. 'NO NO NO NOT RIGHT NOW NARUTO!!' he could only internally scream to himself.

Naruto attempted to reply but he felt he was gonna start crying so he cleared his throat and blinked a couple of times to prevent himself from crying. "I've been go-" before Naruto couldnt even finish his sentence they both pulled each other close again and started to kiss the life out of each other. This set Naruto off because he found the nasty sounds of face sucking and overly dramatic moaning aggravating. And this made Naruto upset.

Angering him.

All Naruto could think was 'how could I have fallen for someone as sick as this asshole?' Naruto just didn't know the answer to this question that was circulating in his head. However, having stood there for what seemed like forever. He decided to turn around and walk back to his house. He had enough of her, of him, of them, of being hurt by her even after the breakup. All Naruto heard as he was walking away was wicked laughter. When he was finally out of range of them tears started to fall down his face uncontrollably.

Sasuke was walking down the street towards the school but he saw Naruto. "Oi dumbass" Naruto immediately knew it was Sasuke so he turned around and wiped every tear off his face before Sasuke could approach him. When Naruto turned around Sasuke was already in front of him. Sasuke then realized that Naruto's eyes were red and some tear drops were still on his face. Naruto averted Sasuke's strong gaze and turned to look at anything that wasn't Sasuke. Naruto felt like Sasuke would pick at him since Sasuke likes to say troublesome things and that's not what he needed at the moment.

Naruto began to walk off hoping Sasuke would forget everything he just saw the next time they hung out or saw each other. As Naruto was walking off he felt a warm embrace wrapped around his body from behind sending shock and disbelief through his body. The feelings Naruto felt at this moment were indescribable. His heart was beating fast as hell, and his mind felt at ease. Yet thoughts rummaged through his mind and his feelings took over leaving Naruto to break down in Sasuke's arms.