Chapter 6~

Tear after tear after tear fell from Naruto's eyes. All suppression of his emotions was drowned out by his tears and his loud cries. Naruto turned around so his face met Sasuke's chest. "Why did she break up with me?" he cried the tears continuing.

"What the hell did I do wrong?" flashbacks of his first date with her played back in his head. "Did she leave me for that scumbag?" "Everything was going perfectly fine but she just ended it." "am I good enough will I ever be good enough for anybody?"

Naruto continued to rant on and on as he cried. Sasuke didn't say anything because he felt like he needed to listen and hear Naruto out. Sasuke was trying to guide him and Naruto to a bench but it only made Naruto wanna cry more into Sasuke's arms. His grip on Naruto not wavering.

Not knowing how much time has passed. Naruto didn't even realize he was sitting on a bench being so caught up in the moment. He didn't care and he began to get tired. Very slowly sleep started to manifest. He only snuggled closer to Sasuke hoping he wouldn't let go. Hoping that this very moment would never end. Hoping that one day he could be his.

He laid against Sasuke listening to his heartbeat. Naruto's thoughts at this moment were 'I love Sasuke.' then Naruto fell into a slumber.

That's when Sasuke took out his phone and texted his mom saying he was going to spend the night at Naruto's house. Sasuke put Naruto on his back walking towards Naruto's house. He knocked on the door. Minato had opened the door for him. "Ahh hey Sasuke, is Naruto fine?" "yea he's fine just had a long day. Do you mind if I stay the night?" Minato was worried about Naruto. "sure you're welcome here anytime." Sasuke walked in and waves at kushina and went straight to Naruto's room and placed Naruto in his bed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Naruto woke up feeling kinda groggy and very confused as to what happened last night. Seeing his ex-girlfriend, crying, Sasuke comforts him. That's when Naruto sat up and looked over to his right to see Sasuke laying there fast asleep.

Eyeing Sasuke's face and Naruto was just hard down looking at his face then he finally looked at his lips. Naruto didn't notice but he was biting his lip thinking of such unholy thing. "Now I'm gonna have to punish you for what you put me through last night." Naruto smacked his cheeks real hard trying hard not to think of that kind of stuff. 'Bad boy' Naruto thought to himself.

"Oh, so the idiot is finally awake." Naruto jumped in surprise. "Oh yeah." Naruto was blushing real hard because he just realized he slept in HIS bed with SASUKE. "So what did you stay over Sasuke?" Naruto was genuinely curious when he could have dropped him off and went to his house which is right next door to his. "Well, I felt like I should have stayed with you because I felt you needed it." Naruto's face turned flush red and he felt his heart skip a beat after what Sasuke just said. "Well, I think I should get going my parents have something they want to do today with me and I can't miss out on it." "o-okay bye Sasuke." Sasuke put his shoes on and walked out the door.

"Wow, I can't believe Sasuke did that for me." Naruto felt happy. That he forgot what had happened between him and his ex.