Chapter 14~

Naruto's POV~

I felt the sun shining through the curtains and felt something very warm and kinda heavy around my waist under the covers I didn't wanna get up because it felt very comfortable. I look down to see it was Sasuke sound asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist.

He looked so cute and peaceful that I could die. It made we wanna play with his cheeks so that is what I did but I knew I couldn't stay in the bed with him all day like I wanted to because I am a busy man today. Since my mom and dad aren't here I have to do the stuff that they usually do since there not here. I don't feel like doing anything today. Ahhh who the fuck am I kidding mom and dad got it when they get home. I'll just do the basic stuff because I don't feel like putting myself to work. I should get ready for the day today though. As I start to get out of bed I felt something weighing on my wrist. "Don't go," Sasuke said in his sleepy voice which is so cute to me.

I got back in the bed and wrapped my arm around him and he got closer to me. Well, I guess this would be a good time to check my social media for a little while. (A/N: the pose they're in is at the very top.)  I scroll through social media until I'm sure that Sasuke went back to sleep. I try to get out of bed once again and succeeded. Who would have known such a tough like Sasuke would be clingy?

I went to my closet and got a black sweatshirt and some grey sweatpants along with some ankle socks. I headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the day just to do nothing. I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower and started to let my thoughts run wild. Is this all real? Does Sasuke love me or is he doing this to make me feel better? Better yet if he is faking it why do it for me? Why? If so mind as well enjoy it while I can.

I rinsed myself under the warm water. It felt so good I didn't even wanna hop out. I got out of the shower and started to get dressed after that started to brush my teeth. I heard steps in the hallway coming toward the bathroom. It can't be anyone else but Sasuke. Sasuke had opened the door and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my neck. "Well aren't you a clingy one?" I chuckled as Sasuke dug his head deeper into my neck at my question. Sasuke started to kiss me down the neck all the back up to my lips. It felt good to feel this loved early in the morning.

Timeskip~~~~

I was spinning around in my desk chair bored out of my damn mind. I didn't know what to do while Sasuke on the other hand was occupied with a book from I don't even know where the hell he got from because I don't read books. "Ughh Sasuke I'm bored...." I said as I was making my way toward Sasuke. I stood by the bed to see that Sasuke wasn't paying me any mind so I climbed into his lab and took the book out of his hands. Sasuke looked up in confusion. "What are you doing Naruto." I pouted sliding a little closer to Sasuke wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm bored" Sasuke smirked at the response. "So what do you wanna do?" I was thinking long and hard until I was cut off by something I felt under me. What the hell is that?

Then Sasuke started to kiss my lips and I started to kiss him back. Then Sasuke started kissing down my neck I couldn't hold back the little moans I was holding back as Sasuke had found my sweet spot. And from what I was seeing it seemed like he was enjoying the noises that came out of my mouth. I felt his hand slide up my shirt as he was still attacking my neck. He started to play with my nibble which made me moan a little louder. "Mhmm S-Sasuke" I then took my sweatshirt off wanting him to touch every part of my body. Sasuke had flipped us onto the bed which made me the one who is now laying on the bed and he was hovering over me.

Sasuke took a second to take in the sight of me being a blushing mess and half-naked. "W-what?" I had asked him he shook his head. "Nothing u just look so cute," he said as he leaned down to kiss me. Not long after he was taking off my pants including my underwear. Now I was completely naked. Sasuke was kissing down my torso until he got to my groin area. He licked the tip of my dick and started sucking making me a moaning mess. "Ugh...hgh. Fuck" I was already almost at my limit. "I-am...gonna c-cum"

He kept sucking until I came into his mouth. He swallowed it. "Did you swallow it?!" I asked worriedly "yes why wouldn't I, you taste good." I turned flush red. He came up to me and kissed me I was sleepy so I started to let myself get drowned in sleep.

"I love you Naruto."  I heard Sasuke say before I went to sleep.